Chapter-4 Brownies and Little things

Rayan's POV

I pulled up in my drive way and got out of the car. The meeting went off smoothly and boss was happy with my work for the next shipment. I entered the house and locked the door to hear a loud thud coming from Layla's house, followed by the words 'you worthless bitch ' .

I sigh and go up to my room to finish off some homework and catch up on stuff since I missed school on Monday. Just as I was about to turn off the lights I saw Layla's room light turned on, I saw blood drip from her head. Seeing this I balled my fist into a tight grip before letting go.

She slowly went towards the mirror and removed her shirt revealing her defined collarbone and a black bra with white polkadot's. She has grown up to be a beautiful woman..her chest wasn't the biggest but it was perfect and complemented her small waist and curvy back well.

She wiped off the blood and returned wearing pajamas, as she got into bed she caught me staring from across. She turned off the lights and fell of a sleep. All I could think of about..how much power this girl had over me.

Layla's POV

My alarm woke me up with one of the worst headaches ever. I wanted to miss school badly but that meant that I had to stay home. Which was not an option. Getting up I went to brush and went to pick out what to wear. I decided on a plain lavender v-neck and black leggings. It was starting to get hot which meant no more jackets and hoodies which I loved. Getting into the kitchen I looked around to see my dad still sleeping. I got out my fruit loops and ate in silence.

Entering my English class I saw Andrew who looked at me with a frown.. the cut from yesterday stopped blessing but it was still visible. "Are you ok?" he asked "Yep I hit my head on my shelf yesterday". I had come up with so many lies over the years that I didn't ever feel bad about it.

The bell rang and class started. After a minute the door flew open and Rayan walked in with a black button up and blue jeans. He looked good no matter what he wore..I thought. His Hazel eyes landed in me and then Andrew with an eyebrow raised. He went and sat on the other side of the class,I almost forget he was in school and even had this class with me, because he never came.

The bell rang and I was off to work. The shift was long, but I got my pay which was good. To treat myself a little I went and got myself a chocolate brownie. It was the little things that mattered. Getting home I saw my dad with a suite case in the hall way "I will be gone for 3 weeks .. try not to burn the house down slut"and left. WHAT 3 weeks of freedom..I was on cloud nine!!

A/N
Hi humans
So much writing in one day ...she must be jobless .. yes I am😉😌. I saw p.s I still love u it is super cute but I like the first part better. What are the views on this chapter lmk .
Bye u☁️☁️