Chapeter- 18 Relations and Rage

Andrew's POV

I looked at my father like he was a stranger. How did he know? I never told anyone about Layla's secrets. "Wha- how did you know.." then I heard a thud and saw Layla on the floor, I got up to help her but fell into darkness myself. What was going on? Who was he?

I woke up with the worst headache ever, it was worse than a hangover. I was sitting in a dark room on a dirty mattress with one light bulb lit in the corner. I felt a warm leg on mine and looked down to see Layla next to me. Slowly I started to wake her up. A few moments later she groaned and sat up slowly ."Where are we ?" She asked.
"I don't know Layla"  I sigh really not knowing what to say. "Andrew how did he know di_ did you?".
"I would never tell anyone leave alone him ,you know me". I saw tears run down her face and went to hug her tight she kept crying till we heard voices from outside.

The footsteps got closer and the door opened, two huge men in black came and picked us up. "Don't touch her!" I growled, they just laughed and dragged us out. We came into a big room which looked like a warehouse. "Ahh you two are up, its about time son". I looked up to see my father sitting in the front. "Dad what the fuck is going on? What is this?".
"All will be answered son, but I have a small surprise for our sweet Layla here" he moved aside and Rayan was sitting tied up in a chair with his head hanging low. His face was filled with cuts and bruises. "Oh god no!" Cried Layla and ran towards him. "Baby get up please" she kept begging moments later his eyes fluttered and he got up. "Layla?" He asked and looked up at her. She was about to hug and comfort him when a guard pulled her away "Get your hands OFF her  you son of a bitch!" Rayan growled and started tugging on the ropes.

"That's enough Rayan" said my sad excuse of a father "Now its time for a really small, tragic but entertaining story".

A/N
HI HUMANS!!!👾👾
How was the chapter? Lots of drama in the next one. PLS let me know how you like the book. Few more chapters to go then will start with ANDREW'S BOOK can't wait!!🙈🙈 I have a couple of ideas for new books as well stay tuned. Vote and comment.
Bye you 💍💍