Chapter-16 Accepted or Denied

Rayan's POV

The school year was ending in a day or two. Layla had started looking for people to buy the house. She had not gone back after that night but was healing more everyday. The house was not in the best place so she was hardly getting anything if she sold it, but she was all set for Europe.

The whole situation was stressful for me because I didn't know how I was going to leave my work or how I was going to tell my boss. Layla was at the cafe when I got a call to go for a meeting. All through the drive I was thinking about how it would go. I had thought a lot about leaving over the years but never had the courage.

Stopping the car I got out and walked towards the warehouse. The guard standing let me through. My boss was sitting on the table with a cigar in his hand. "Boss I need to talk to you" I said walking up to him. "After the meeting they are almost here".

After what seemed like ages the meeting was over. "No mistakes can happen, they can't get the arms before us." Said Axcel my boss. "Consider it done boss" said the other members and left. Now was my chance. I clearly my throat to gain his attention. He sat in his chair with a whiskey neat in his hand "What did you want Rayan?". I gulped and stood in front of him "School is coming to an end now and I wanted your permission to leave sir". He chuckled "And what makes you think I would let you go?"

"Sir I have worked for you for 5 years now, I think I and done. You killed my parents which was enough payment for their mistakes, I only worked to keep my family safe". "Ahh your sister knows how to hide well, otherwise I would have found her".
I glared at him with anger. "Sir what is your decision? Can I leave?".

"You really think I don't know about her and the plans you have made?".
I became pale "I don't know what you are talking about". He laughed "Wrong answer kid" with one nod the guard came in and held me down. "Don't you dare touch her! I will kill you son if a bitch!". All I saw was red how could I put her in danger? I would never forgive myself if something happens to her. "I guess Miss Thomas wouldn't realized you are not home now, would she?". The back of a gun hit my head and I fell into darkness.

A/N
Hi humans 👋
Sorry for the break ... how did you like it? Idk when I will update next
Bye you 🔊🔊