Chapter- 2 Reliving the past.

Layla's POV

Getting up in the morning was always task, I clearly was not a morning person. But the only thing that kept me going was that in a few months senior year would be over and I would be half way across the world. I had saved enough for a one way ticket and my visa which was good  enough for me. Since age of 15 my life became a living hell, because that night was the first time my dad came home drunk and slapped me. It all went down hill from there, we were never super rich but had enough.

After that night all our money went into drugs and alcohol, that's when I got a job to help me out. I never had many friends except for Rayan and Rylee his sister, who shifted to this side of town when they were 12. Rylee was older than us. Both of them lost their parents, but I never knew why? We would always hangout and have fun till their parents died and my dad became a monster. Rylee left town the moment she was done with school. I haven't seen her since.

The morning was the same as always till English. Andrew came and sat next to me "Hey" he said with a smile "Hi" I say and class began. I knew he was one of the rich kids in school, he used to play basketball till 9th grade but got injured and did not play again. His dad was the owner of a real-estate company which was pretty big. His mom died becsuse of cancer, that changed him a lot. He stopped hanging with the rich kids,stopped partying and focused on his studies. He also helps his dad run the business.

Andrew's POV-
I entered class and saw Layla sitting in the back. Her golden brown hair was tied up in a pony and her blue eyes were looking at a book on her table, her nails were painted a deep wine colour that almost looked like black. I went up and said hi.

Sitting next to her I though about how much I din't know about her. She was the quiet and mysterious kind, never got into any drama that went on school like me. I could see myself being friends with her or even more, she was beautiful but I don't think she would agree with that.

After class we sat together at lunch and talked about random stuff, about how i liked music and she liked to cook. It was nice to be with someone who wasn't just interested in your money and actually cared about what you said. The rest of the day went on as usual and I headed home.

A/N
Hi humans !!
So how was it? Got to know a little more about Andrew... do you ship them or is it to early? Let me know in the comments .Bye u🌸🌸