Chapter -6 Fries, Nuggets and Kisses

Andrew's POV -

I got out of the shower and put on a dark pant with a plain white shirt. I was about to leave to get Layla when my dad said "Where are you going son?". "I have a date dad" I say with a cheeky smile "Have fun" and he walked away.

I was driving to the addresses Layla gave me, the area did not seem like the best place to live but it did not matter to me.I stopped in front of her house and waited. A minute later she walked out wearing a red skirt which showed off her long legs and a black top. Her hair was tied up and her make-up was simple the way I liked it. But given a choice I would say she didn't need it.

She quickly entered the car and said "Hey Andrew" with her usual smile. "You look preety" I said and she blushed. We were then on our way to watch a movie and have an amazing time.

The movie got over and we were sitting at a dinner ordering our food "I'll have a burger with fries,nuggets and a soda please" she said.
I liked girls who would actually eat real food and not greens which was rabbit food. I ordered a fish and chip's and the waitresses went away. "So how did you like the movie?" We went for a 'Star is Born' and I think she cried towards the end which was super cute
" I loved it, specially the pet dog they had and all the songs in the film".

Layla's pov-(mature part)

Dinner was really nice we talked about the movie and out plans after school, I told him I wanted to do hotel management. When I asked him he said that he will take over his dad's business but if he had a choice he would become a song writer after going to arts school, which I thought was so cool.

He even asked about my parents which I knew was coming up sometime soon. I told him that my dad managed and export port, which was true for once I didn't have to come up with some lie. When he asked about my mother I really didn't know what to say, I didnt know her. After years of asking my father he said she ran away and left me. I didn't believe it for one second but gave up after some time. How are you supposed to miss someone you didn't know?

The car stopped in front of my house we both got out and walked towards the door. Turning around "Thanks for such a fun day after ages" I said. "The pleasure was all mine Layla" he said stepping closer, I looked him in the eye and blushed. He got closer and pecked my lip slowly and moved away but I put my hands around his neck and pulls him against my body. Things like this rarely happened so I was enjoying it. The next kiss was full of passion and lust.

He bit my lower lip and went in to explore with his tongue. We fought for dominance but he won. He slowly pushed me against my front door trapping me, I felt his warm hand on my stomach going higher till my left breast and slowly grope it, I pulled him closer and kissed him harder.
He then pinched my soft bud and I threw my head back when a mourn escsped my lips..trying to catch my breath. He started kissing my neck. After what seemed like forever he stepped away kissing my cheek and walked towards this car.

Hi human's
So how was the date?? And the steamy kiss. Tell me what you think. Byes u😈😈