11 The Fact

It was a normal day to me where I sat at the computer watching Kpop videos. While looking up Kpop reaction videos, I found myself watching a video called "Kpop idols in the Illuminati". I didn't exactly know what the Illuminati was, so I watched the video out of curiosity. The video explained "Illuminati", and showed the signs associated with it. The video showed famous Kpop stars making the symbols and signs with their hands. But the person who made the video was a Kpop fan who just made the video, because she thought it was interesting. However, that video planted a seed in me, and I became very curious about the Illuminati. So, I searched more videos on Kpop and the Illuminati. I found the evidence convincing, and went to do my own research. By then, I already watched and read about Hollywood and famous people being in the Illuminati. I know that not everyone who use the signs and symbols are in the Illuminati. Because most people use words and symbols without knowing the underlying meaning behind their actions. But there are others who uses those signs knowing their meanings.

In BTS, there is a member named V. V stands for victory, but they used the V symbol over their eyes. I searched the meaning of the sign V, and it signifies the peace symbol. But the peace symbol is used by witches and magic users. I also observed that the heart symbol, used by famous people with their hands, is actually not "love" heart, but a triangle.

 I also observed that the heart symbol, used by famous people with their hands, is actually not "love" heart, but a triangle

I watched scary Illuminati stuff that gave me nightmares. (I wasn't a born again Christian yet. But it sure is true that "real life is stranger than fiction".) If I watched a conspiracy video, I couldn't sleep by myself. But by watching conspiracy videos, I found Christian YouTubers exposing the Illuminati. You'll think that it's funny that I found Jesus by watching conspiracy videos. But it is real, it is true. I don't even know how I ended up watching Christian testimonies, but in May of 2018, I surrendered to Jesus. I was babysitting my siblings and my parents weren't home. It was nighttime and I was in my brother's room, he was asleep.  But I cried on the floor feeling so unworthy of the love that GOD has shown me. The fact that GOD, the Almighty, knew everything I did, but still chose to love me was enough. The Fact that GOD indeed loves me so much that HE gave me HIS Son was incredible. I thought about every single sin and wrongdoings I have done, and I cried for forgiveness. And I cried even more knowing that Jesus died for me, and that if I believe in Him, I would be washed and sanctified in His perfect blood. I believe it, and I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior that very night. I was washed and I was made pure in Christ Jesus. I believe in Jesus Christ, His death and resurrection from the dead three days after dying. I believe that Jesus the Son of GOD freed me from the bondage of sin, guilt, shame, and fear. I became a born again Christian living a different life than the one I led before.

But it all didn't happen in one big phase though, it was a process. It is a journey, an ongoing race that needs perseverance. I decided to give up Kpop, but it wasn't easy. I would be on my phone and see interviews of my favorite idols. I knew I wasn't supposed to watch them, but ended up watching them. I would even ask the Holy Spirit at time: "can I watch this?" "What about that?" I felt the conviction of the Spirit telling me "No", but I would disobey and watch. I went on and off about Kpop and anime until August of 2018. Even though I knew that I shouldn't be watching Korean shows as well (because I was watching Korean shows with my idols in it), I still watched them. And I gave the excuse of, "it's not like I would be watching Kpop, I would be watching Korean stuff. It's not Kpop music, it's variety shows." (I actually searched Christian Kpop at some point, and there are Christian Kpop songs.)

The reason I completely gave up Kpop was when I googled "Idols". (Because at that point, I wanted to be sure of everything. I started being careful with my words. I stopped name calling my siblings.)

Idol definition:
_1- an image or representation of a god used as an object of worship.
_2- a person or thing that is greatly admired, loved, or  revered. These are some synonyms for idol: icon, god, image, statue, hero, heroine, star, superstar, celebrity.

I google words that seem commonly used. And I found a lot. It terrified me that we do stuff and say stuff we don't know the meaning of. I wasn't going to be ignorant. Hosea 4:6, "MY people are  destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I also will reject you from being  priest for ME; Because you have forgotten the law of your GOD, I also will forget your children."

In order for me to give my life completely to Jesus, I needed to reduce my time on YouTube (to the extent where I stopped watching for a while), and start reading a Bible. So, I found an old French ancient testament in June of 2018, and started reading it. I read a book from the  Bible each morning and a psalm each night. Instead of taking the computer from my siblings by force to watch anime or Kpop, I gently asked them instead to play Coolmath Games. And they give me the computer. When I get the computer for Coolmath Games or computer games, we play together. I played so much Coolmath Games that I became addicted to them. But the Holy Spirit convicted me and I decreased my time spent online. I was also banned from reading books, because the books I read were blasphemous and lustful. The books didn't help my spirit, they fed my lustful flesh. I read books everyday and they became an obsession, so I had to stop reading books for a while. (Anytime my activities gets a bigger slice of my time than the Lord; I cut it off and wait in prayer until I know what I'm supposed to do. Nothing can take the place of GOD, HE has to be number one. If HE is number two, there is some kind of idolatry going on. Research"idolatry" if you don't mind.)

There is a book titled "Bloodlines of the Illuminati" by Fritz Springmeier. You can check it out if you want.