19 The End

How can you be saved? By repenting of your sins and accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.

Hear the gospel of Christ that He died for our sins and rose again to give life to all who believe. Romans 10:17, "So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of GOD."

Admit that you are a sinner. Romans 3:23, "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of GOD."
Romans 6:23, "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of GOD is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Believe that Jesus paid for your sins at the cross. Romans 5:8, "But GOD demonstrates HIS own love for us: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us."
Romans 6:23, "But the free gift of GOD is eternal in Christ Jesus."

Confess that Jesus is the Son of GOD, and commit your life to Him. Romans 10:9, "That if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart GOD raised Him from the dead, you will be saved."

Believe in Jesus Christ. Acts 16:30-31, "And he brought them out and said, 'Sirs, what must I do to be saved?' So they said, 'Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household.'"

Repent of your sins. Acts 17:30-31, "Truly, these times of ignorance GOD overlooked, but now commands all men everywhere to repent, because HE has appointed a day on which HE will judge the world in righteousness by the Man whom He has ordained. HE has given assurance to all by raising Him from the dead."

Confess your faith in Jesus Christ. Romans 10:9-10, "That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that GOD has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes into righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."
Matthew 10:32-33, "Therefore whoever confesses Me before men, him I will also confess before My FATHER who is in heaven. But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My FATHER who is in heaven."

Be baptized into Christ. Acts 2:38, "Then Peter said to them, 'Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.'"

Live Godly by obeying the commandments of Jesus Christ. Titus 2:11-14, "For the grace of GOD that brings salvation has appeared to all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in this age, looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great GOD and Savior Jesus Christ, who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for Himself His own special people zealous for good works."

Prayers:

"Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, and I ask for Your forgiveness. I believe You died for my sins and rose from the dead on the third day. I trust and follow You as my Lord and Savior. Guide my life and help me do Your will. In Jesus's name, amen."

"Dear GOD, I need you. I am humbly calling out to You. I'm tired of doing things my way. Help me to start doing things Your way. I invite You into my life to be my Lord and Savior. Fill the emptiness in me with Your Holy Spirit and make me whole. Lord, help me to trust You. Help me to live for You. Help me to understand Your grace, Your mercy, and Your peace. Thank You, Lord. Amen. In the name of Jesus."

But be careful. Just because you accepted Jesus today doesn't mean that you can go and do what you want tomorrow and still be saved. You can accept Jesus today, and have eternal life. But if you sin again (we all fall at some point), you need to repent or you'll lose the eternal life. Luke 13:5, "I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish."
Hebrews 10:36, "For you have need of endurance, so that after you have done the will of GOD, you may receive the promise."
Being a Christian means sacrificing your fleshly-selfish desires, and doing the will of GOD. Doing the will of GOD is hard, because it is not something you would normally want to do. Like writing this is hard for me. But that's what GOD wants. And I will trust in HIM. I try to live by following the commandments of Jesus everyday. I meditate on Ephesians 4:22-24, Ephesians 4:31-32, and Ephesians 6:10-18 (please read Ephesians chapters 4&6). I also meditate on Matthew 22:37-40 and John 13:34-35.

Following Jesus is going to cost a lot, but I'm ready to give up everything for Him. And I sincerely pray to not be found a hypocrite. I want to give Jesus my everything. Holding nothing back. Jesus is the prize worth more than life itself and more precious than the rarest of jewels. Jesus is my treasure. GOD has allowed me to experience plenty of stuff, and HE'll allow me to experience more stuff in the future according to HIS will. GOD's will be done. GOD loves you.

 GOD loves you