16 The Insight

Once I am twenty one years of age and confirmed, I will leave the Roman Catholic Church. Before that age would be better. During the time that I watched conspiracy videos, I watched videos explaining the apostasy of the Roman Catholic Church (I was so open minded on basically everything. I was so very neutral too. But now, I know which side I am on. I'm on Jesus side. I'm still open minded enough to hear and read about new information. I know that my knowledge is extremely limited. But it doesn't mean that I should accept everything.)

(I was supposed to get confirmed in 2020, but it got postponed. If that isn't confirmation that GOD doesn't want me to go through it. Because in 2019, I asked the Lord if it isn't His will to not let me be confirmed.)

But even before I watched such videos about the Roman Catholic Church, I already read the old testament from Exodus to second Kings. The Bible explains very clearly that we shouldn't bow down to any image or pray to anyone other than the LORD GOD. In Deuteronomy chapter five in the second commandment. (Please read Deuteronomy chapter five.)

I stopped praying the Virgin Mary prayer. I don't pray using the rosary, and I don't pray to anyone who isn't GOD. I also stopped doing the sign of the cross (I had a dream where I was with a group of people to pray. Before we started praying, everyone but me did the sign of the cross. In that dream, I was ready to start praying. But everyone else wasn't ready. They were taking time trying to do the sign of the cross. Not that I know enough to say it's wrong. But we should be ready at all times to pray. What matters is that we pray with sincerity of heart according to GOD's will. And that we worship GOD in spirit and in truth just as Jesus said in John 4:24, "GOD is SPIRIT, and those who worship HIM must worship in spirit and in truth.")

The only prayer that I'm still using is "our FATHER", because Jesus said in Luke four verse eight, "You shall worship the LORD your GOD, and HIM only you shall serve" when he rebuked Satan. If we're Christians, we listen and obey Jesus Christ. Not some man made religious doctrine coming from religious leaders. Acts 5:29, "Peter and the other apostles replied: 'We must obey GOD rather than human beings!'"
Jesus doesn't want the system of religiosity, He argued a lot with the Jewish religious leaders of His time. You can read Matthew chapter twenty three.

I use the commandments of Jesus to stand my ground against my parents. I told my dad that I want to stop being Catholic, and he tells me that he's going to give me my freedom when I turn twenty one. Back in the summer of 2018, I wanted to be baptized again because I became a born again Christian. But my parents say that I was already baptized at five years of age. I don't even remember being baptized, because I was too young. Now, I am old enough to dedicate my life to Jesus (and I dedicated my life to Christ.) I want to be baptized not because of anyone forcing me or because of a church demanding me to. I want to be baptized because I want to show that I died with Christ and rose with Him as a newly different person. To have my old self die along with my old ways and beliefs, and be born again as a child of GOD. Ephesians 4:22-24, "You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; to be made new in the attitude of you minds; and to put on the new self, created to be like GOD in true righteousness and holiness."

2 Corinthians 5:17, "Therefore if man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold all things are become new." (I do know that I became a new creature in Christ. My old ways and thoughts have changed.)

My parents thought that I wanted to be a Protestant since I protested against the teachings of the Catholic Church. But I wouldn't even be able to be in a typical Protestant church, because it has resemblances to the Catholic Church. However, I just want to be a Christian without being involved in man-religions. To obey Jesus and do the will of GOD: that's what should be my religion if I'm to be seen religious.

No one denomination is perfect since they all have their issues. And most denominations practices some falsehood. There are way too many denominations, all claiming to be the right one.

But the Church, body of Christ believers, is one. It's not divided for the Spirit of GOD is not of confusion or division. He is order, peace, and unity. All Christians have the Spirit of GOD. All those who have the Spirit of GOD are the Church, the body of Christ. And they are led by the Holy Spirit into all truth. A believer in Jesus Christ is called to be different from the world. From the traditions and teachings of this world. Because this world is full of lies.

1 John 2:15-17, "Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the FATHER is not in him. For all that is in the world--the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life---is not of the FATHER but is of the world. And the world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of GOD abides forever."

2 Corinthians 7:1, "Therefore, having these promises, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of GOD."

Luke 9:23, "Then He said to them all, 'If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me.'" (Read the verses after that if you want.)

James 4:4, "Adulterers and adulteresses! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with GOD? Whoever therefore wants to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of GOD."