Dream Stories 🌟

???

"Kowai, kowai, kowai yo!". A little girl in (f/c) yukata, hugged her knees tightly. She was very scared. She didn't even have courage to raise her head. *insect sounds* "What's that? P-Please don't eat me! I-I'm too young!". And in a blink, she started to cry. "Uwaa!!! Someone please save me!".

The surrounding around her was dark. She sat on one of the stair of the shrine. She got lost and now, no one in that area. Everyone were at the other side, where dozens of stalls around there.

Sure, no one will realize that a little girl disappeared and they won't even care. Everyone were busy spending time with their friends, family or relatives. And there were crowd of people too. So, one or two missing children won't made a big difference to those adults.

*grumble* "I'm hungry...". *sob* "If I didn't gone too far from Nii-san, I won't end up in this creepy place!". "Nii-san... Please save me!".

Not long after that, "(Y/N)- chan!". An older boy in yukata approached you. Upon heard his voice, you ran towards him and gave him a hug.

"Nii-san!". He's Nii-san, your beloved brother. You cried on his chest. He ruffled your head with his cold hand. "Daijobou. You are safe now,". He reassured you with his usual monotone voice. Well, Nii-san was emotionless person.

No matter what, he can't express his feelings well. Regardless that matter, you still loved him because he's really care of you. He took your hands in his. Together, both of you walked back to the summer festival. He led you.

"I'm sorry, Nii-san,". You apologized to him. *quiet*  "Ni-Nii-san?". You called him when you got no reply. *creak*. The atmosphere suddenly changed and you can felt that the ground under your feet started to shake.

You tightened your grasp of him. *halt* "I told you before... don't leave my side, but you're stubborn. What'll I do if something happen to you? What do you think of my feelings?". He loosened his hand.

*break* The ground crumbled and the surroundings began to fall apart. "Nii-san!". You shouted at him. Tears was pouring out from your eyes. "I'm sorry! Please don't leave me alone!". You begged for his forgiveness in fear.

He turned around, faced to your direction. You widened your eyes. His face was fully covered with black scribblings. "Scribblings? Same like the boy in that photos!".

"Leaving you? No need to worry. In fact, you can stay here... We'll be together FOREVER. Come, (Y/N)- chan, come. Stay with your Nii-san!". Nii-san casually said those in monotone voice, which really terrifying! He outstretched his hand. The world crazily crumbled at rapid growth.

You started to notice that you're trapped in nightmare. "No! No! NOOOO!!!".

#_#_#_#

Present...

"My Love?". Someone gently shook your body. "(Y/N)-chan!!!". He's sounded worried. You opened your eyes in confusion. Satomi who laid beside you stared at you with concerns.

"Dar-Darling?". "Yeah, I'm here. Are you okay?". You blinked your eyes a few times. Both of you sat. Satomi switched on the dim lamp. Satomi stroked your back, trying to calm your down, "Are you having nightmare?".

Based on your action earlier, he knew that something bad happened inside your dream. "Yeah... A nightmare about Nii-san,". "Nii-san?".

"He's my brother,". "At least that what I thought of him,". You decided not to tell the truth of Nii-san or else Satomi will get jealous. "If you say so,". "Nii-san eh?".

"If there's nothing else, we should go to sleep,okay?". He switched off the lamp, "Oyasumi,". He laid and faced you. "Oyasumi,". You held his hand, which kinda surprised him.

"?!". "I'm scared... I wanna see you first when I opened my eyes in the morning,". Your voice's getting lower as you felt embarrassed. Satomi gave 'I see' expression. You began to close your eyes.

One sec, two secs, three secs. You opened your eyes. You can't sleep at all! "...". "You can't sleep, My Love?". *shock*. Satomi opened his eyes. "How did you-". "Usually, you won't able to sleep after you had nightmare, right?". "I know you well,". *nod*

"Then, how about I read to you some bedtime stories?". Satomi offered to help you sleep. "Eh? But-". "Could it be you decline my offer? All I-". "Okay, Okay! Do whatever you want!". Satomi knew  how to make you 'surrender'.

*grin* "I promise that you'll crave for my reading,". Satomi said with high confidence. He took a book and started to read it.

#_#_#_#

A few hours later...

"And so.. they lived together happily ever after,". Satomi closed the book after he finished the last sentence. "Tell me another stories, please?". You made request.

*sweatdrop* "Another one? Did you realized that this is the fourth book?". "Un! I just loved the way you read it! As if you're one of the characters in that story!".

The reason was Satomi varied his tone as he read. From normal tone to kawaii, ikemen, funny and many more. This made his reading gave you more impact and feeling.

"I appreciated that but it's getting later and aren't you have school tomorrow?". Satomi carefully chose the words because he didn't wanted to disappoint you. He's already feeling sleepy and he got rehearsal to do. *yawn*.

"Ah... I'm sorry! I'm selfish! Just because I can't simply sleep... I made you stay up with me although you have your plan tomorrow. I just be burden to you, right?". You felt guilty.

Tch! "Here we go again,". *sigh*. "(Y/N)-chan, it's not your fault that I stayed up late. It's my choice to read those books to you,". Satomi cupped your face, "And please don't consider you as a burden. In fact, I glad because it show that you relied on me.Besides, thanks to you that I able to practise my voice skill for voice drama,".

"Really?". You asked for confirmation. "Yes. You have my words. That's why, it's fine to be selfish or clingy to me. I won't mind it,". "Then, I wanna hold your hand for the rest of night,". You held his hand, "Oyasumi,". "Un! Oyasumi,". Both of you fell aslept with hand in hand...

#_#_#_#

(A/N): I just watched Sutopuri's Valentine's special video... I love when the adult group keep saying 'Wakaru'. So cute >~< !!!