An Usual Day

"Tadaima!". You opened the door. You're greeted by your beloved husband, "Okaeri, My Love~♡". Satomi who in apron, smiled sweetly.

Meow~. You looked at the floor when you felt something furry brushed against your feet. It was Satomi's beloved Munchkin cat, Hina. "Hina-chan~ Perhaps you're waiting for me too? Good boy,". You ruffled his head. Meow~. Hina leave you as he saw his owner approached you, to give some privacy.

"What do you want, My Love? Dinner... Bath... Or... Me?". Satomi winked. He's too cute that he can melt your heart~. You pretended to think, "Hmm... It's a difficult choice. But, I choose you, Satomi-chan!".

"You sure have a good taste, (Y/N)-chan! Here!". He gave you a bear hug. "Sa-Satomi-chan?". He hugged you too long. "Syuuh. Let me recharge my energy,". You hugged him back. "Ah~ My energy meter already full. Thank you, (Y/N)-chan~".

"Eh? But, I didn't recharge my energy yet. That's unfair~ You better give me something as return,". You pouted. Satomi laughed, "Hahaha... Of course I'll pay for the hug. Here,". He leaned forward to you, held your shoulders and, Chu~♡. He pressed his lips on yours.

"Umph?!".Both of you broke away. "How's that, (Y/N)-chan?". You slightly blushed by sudden kiss that your cheeks turned dust pink. You covered your face with your hands. Satomi teased you, "Ara~ It's look like you're overcharging. Fufufu~ Kawaii,".

"Mou~ Satomi-chan wa baka!! Hmph!". You looked away from him while crossed your arms. "Ahaha.. Gomene, My Love... I love to see the pink colour on your face,". He patted your head.

Satomi cupped your face, forcing you to face him, "Will you forgive your Darling? Pretty please~". His pleading shining amethyst eyes met your (e/c) eyes.

Doki! Doki! Your heart's racing. "Kyaa~ Satomi- no, my husband, Darling is too cute,". "Hmph! I'll think about it. I wanna take a bath,". You pretended to ignore him and went to the bathroom.

Satomi smiled mischievously as he watched your figure dissapeared from his sight, "(Y/N)-chan~ I'm lucky to have you as my wife~". He hummed as he prepared dinner for both of you.

#_#_#_#

Dinner...

"Thanks for the meals~". Both of you said in unison while closed your hands. "Your cooking is superb as always, Darling,". You praised his cooking. It became Satomi's responsibilities to act as househusband as you're busy with your studies.

"Well, you better thank the chefs' blood that running inside me," Satomi winked, "I just randomly put the ingredients and BOOM! Magic occurred! Miraculously, the dishes turn up well, ". He really thanked for both of his parents and his grandmother who're chefs. Basically, he didn't know how to cook. He cooked based on his intuition.

"Ah. Let me do the dishes and clean the table. Your job already done,". You said as Satomi's about to wash the plates. You wanted Satomi to has a rest. "But-". "No but, ok? Now, please step aside,". You pushed Satomi out of kitchen before you did you chores. "Hai~ My Love~,".

#_#_#_#

10 minutes later...

"Uh? What're you doing? It's already late,". You asked Satomi when you entered the living room. You're already done with your chores. "Well, I'm playing game, Identity V. I can't resist my urge to play it!" Satomi said in happy tone.

"Where's Hina-chan?". You asked him when you can't find that little figure. "He's already sleeping a while ago,". Satomi replied as his eyes glued to the screen. "I see,".

"Shall I accompany you?" You took a seat beside him. "Eh? Is it fine with you? Aren't you have class tomorrow?". Satomi kinda hesitated. He glanced at the wall clock, 10:12p.m. "(Y/N)- chan can't stay up too late. She still has to study," He concerned of you.

"Daijobou! Tomorrow is day off. Besides, I wanna spend time alone with you, Satomi-chan. It's my duty as your wife after all, right?". Your statement made him blushed. "It's... It's.. up to you,". Satomi stuttered. For someone who loved to tease the others, he's kinda embarrassed. You giggled.

You smiled when you saw Satomi was so engrossed by the game. "Darling sure love to play that game,". Of course! He even premiere the videos of Identity V almost everyday. As for you, you're not a gamer. You dislike to play games, instead you loved to watch people play the games. You watched he played until your eyelids became heavier. Yawn...

Thud... Satomi kinda startled when he felt his shoulder getting heavier, "(Y/N)-chan?". Your head perfectly landed on his right shoulder. Satomi gazed at your sleeping face. He didn't want to wake you up. So, he stopped playing the game. Satomi carried you in bridal-style, headed to your bedroom.

Satomi carefully laid you on the bed and whispered to you, "Oyasumi, My Love,". He gave a peck on your forehead. Satomi reclined beside you. He stared at you lovingly for a while, "You have to be patience, Satomi! (Y/N)- chan is still pure and naive. You have to protect her!". Satomi scolded himself for having lustful thoughts before he went to sleep.

#_#_#_#

(A/N): sorry if Satomi's out of character. I don't really know his character~☆