Peaches

"Jimin! Yoongi! I need you!" The boss runs towards the two bartenders who are preparing and cleaning the bar.

"Sure. What do you need help with?"

Of course Jimin would say yes immediately. Yoongi looks at him, while he's distracted. How can a human being look like this?

Yoongi's been suffering more lately, since Jimin colored his hair blonde. He wears chokers a lot, which made Yoongi nearly faint the first time he saw it.

Jimin's plumb lips are moving, they look like cute little sliches of peach. Round, juicy and peachy. Yoongi stops staring as Jimin who grabs him by the arm to drag him outside.

Shit.

Did he see?

Is he gonna ask Yoongi now? Does he know? What will he say? What should Yoongi answer?

He can't tell him.

"Have you done this before?" Jimin asks, while Yoongi walks behind him.

Have done what before? Confessed to someone, you love them? No, Yoongi has never done that. Yoongi has never actually, really been in love before, so there never was a chance.

"Okay, then don't answer my question. I'm sorry I even asked." Jimin sounds annoyed.

Yoongi coughs: "What?"

"Oh you DO talk." Jimin rolls with his eyes. Yoongi loves when he does that. Jimin looks so hot, when he's annoyed.

"You've worked here longer, did you ever have to do this kinda stuff before?"

Yoongi looks around and only now realises where they are.

They stand in front of the club, at the exact same spot where usually the security staff works. Where they decide who gets in or not.

"What are we doing here?" Yoongi is obviously confused, so Jimin smiles: "Didn't you just listen to the boss? He asked us help out. The security guys are stuck in traffic and will be late. He asked us, if we could fill in for them. He'll mix the cocktails."

"What? The boss will mix the cocktails?"

Jimin laughs loudly at Yoongis shocked face, which makes Yoongi smile shyly.

"He said so."

"Oh no, that can't be good. He will scare away the guests. He doesn't even know the difference between vodka and tequilla."

Now Jimin laughs even louder.

"Don't worry, Yoongi." He puts one hand on Yoongis shoulder (who's screaming internally at that contact). "There's usually not a lot of people here at this time. Once the security arrives, we'll be back in, mixing the best cocktails in town."

Yoongis smile is as big as it's ever been. The way Jimin just said that sounded like it was 'their thing'. The thing they do together. The thing that binds them together.

Maybe Jimin does like Yoongi after all...

______

"What are they doing? It's been two hours? No traffic jam is that long!" Jimin seems worried.

Yoongi is fascinated by Jimins behaviour. All he can feel is anxiety that the boss is ruining the club's cocktail reputation. But so far there have been no guests running out of the club screaming or vomiting... so that's a good sign.

"This job is so boring. How can they do that all night?" Jimin walks in little circles. He always does that when he's bored. "All the people that came here tonight, were so nice. Nothing exciting happened..."

Yoongi is actually really glad that there were no incidents. He's a scaredy cat and he hates confrontation.

Well, he's gonna hate what's about to come...