Party

"Tae? Can you please bring the rest of the candles outside?" Yoongi yells while placing the last cushion on the grass

"Tae? Can you please bring the rest of the candles outside?" Yoongi yells while placing the last cushion on the grass. Before he can even turn around he feels a kiss on his neck: "Two candles, comnig right up, sugar." He turns around and wraps his arms around his boyfriend: "You smell fantastic, you have no idea, how much I'd like to take you inside and.." "Hey, you two!" Tae and Yoongi turn around. "Oh, am I the first one? Well this is awkward." Jin stutters. "Here I got some wine. I'm Jin by the way." "Tae, nice to meet you." "I'm Yoongi." "Ah, so you're the infamous coworker?" "I guess I was." "Right, right, you don't work with Jimin anymore." Jin looks around: "Wow this really is something else." "Yoongi loves decorating and interior design, you should see his flat, man it's so beautiful!" Tae's voice is filled with love and admiration. For a couple of seconds it's silent, so Jin tries to diffuse the tension: "So ehm, Tae, what do you do for a living?"

Tae and Jin are caught up in easy small talk, as Yoongi walks around the yard to make sure everything's well prepared. It's a perfect late-summer night. The sun has already set and his little fairy lights in the trees and the candles on the tables glow through the dawn. He's proud with himself. He's been preparing this party for almost a month now. All his favorite people coming together in one place. And his most favorite of them all is standing besides the barbeque, still talking to Jin. His tan skin reflects the lights of the candles in the most beautiful way and Yoongi's whole body turns warm, when he sees Tae's white teeth shine through the night and hears his laughter fill his ears. How could he been so blind all these years? Why did he never notice, that the perfect man was right in front of him, with him the whole time.

Yoongi is glad things went the way they did. He went through pain, yes. But ultimately it made him stronger and brought him to the man who truly loves him. In a way the pain kinda opened his eyes. He will never not be grateful about it.

"Hi everybody!" Hobis warm voice sounds through the whole neighborhood. Yoongi rushes towards the gate. His parents are on vacations luckily. His own apartment is in the centre of the city, so he's got no yard. And he loves his parent's house. It's always so tidy and they got so many pretty flower in their garden.

"Come in!" Yoongi opens the gate for Hoseok and his beautiful girl. "Wow. You must be Meghan, I guess?" "Yes I am." She is absolutely stunning. Her long brown hair falls in soft waves down her shoulders, she's hardly wearing any make-up, but her skin is still glowing. She goes to meet the others so Yoongi whispers to Hoseok: "Wow, where did you get her from? She's absolutely gorgeous." "I know right?" Hobi radiates a happiness, which immediately fills Yoongi's whole body with warmth. "Where are the others? I told them to be on time!" Yoongi asks Hobi.

"Yoongi, it's 5 past 5. Relax. They're gonna be here any minute. And you know 10 minutes late is still on time for Jimin." Hobi laughs and walks towards Meghan. Yoongi wants to close the gate again, but in this instant someone quickly steps their foot inside. "Hey!" "Oh, I'm sorry, hyung!" Namjoon enters the yard and is speechless at the sight: "Wow Yoongi, did you do all this?" Yoongi nods. "This is absolutely gorgeous. I can't believe it." "Still mad, that you have to be here?" "No, absolutely... Wait! What??" Yoongi turns around to see where Namjoon is looking.