Panic

Tae blinks. He may misheard what Yoongi just said, so he doesn't move.

But Yoongi doesn't hesitate. He comes closer, their nose tips touch and Yoongi smiles as Tae panics inside. What is Yoongi doing? He comes even closer and closes his eyes. Is he really about to -

Their lips touch, just lightly at first and Tae's heart feels like it's about to explode. He still doesn't comprehend the situation. Is this really happening?

Yoongi pecks his lips again, this time longer and then pulls away. But that's not what Tae wants and so he grabs into Yoongi's hair and pulls him in again, pressing his lips on Yoongi's, still thinking this must be a daydream. He feels the warmth of Yoongi's lips on his. He kisses with so much passion, he doesn't know how else to kiss his best friend.

He wanted this for so long, he's dreamed about this so many times and now it's really happening. The man he loves, the man that makes his dreams perfect really kisses him and it feels amazing. But Tae still wants more so he opens his mouth and tastes the sake.

Fuck.

This is all because of the alcohol isn't it?

Tae pulls away, this can't be it. Yoongi is not into him, he's just lonely because of Jimin and drunk from all the sake. He just needs anyone, he doesn't need Tae in particular. Anyone will do.
He lets go of Yoongi's hair and looks down: "I'm sorry!"

"What are you sorry for? You had to, you had to grant my wish." Yoongi smiles slightly with rosie cheeks.

Why would he ask for a wish like that? "You didn't mean it tho." Taes voice is low. So low Yoongi can barely hear him. "It's not because of me. You're just drunk." He stands up and with a heavy heart grabs his jacket. "Coming here was a mistake, I'm sorry Yoongi and I hope you forget everything that happened." He walks through the door before Yoongi can even say another word.

And then, seconds later he passes out on the couch, drained from this exhausting day and drifts off into a unsettling sleep.

...

Tae cries. He can't help it. He sits on his bed and has done nothing but crying for the past two hours. Yoongi told him he's special, he  kinda told him he loved him and then he even kissed him. But Tae knows it wasn't real. Yoongi didn't mean it like that and as much as Tae wants to believe everything's alright, he knows better. He knows he just fucked up the most beautiful relationships he's ever had with anyone. He's lost his best friend, because of this insanely stupid bet and his dumb emotions, everything's ruined now.

When Tae arrives at Yoongi's apartment the door is already open

When Tae arrives at Yoongi's apartment the door is already open. Fuck. Maybe someone broke into his home. He runs inside screaming Yoongi's name. He hears sounds from the bathroom. Yoongi half sits half lies next to the toilet. He's got little drops of vomit in the corner of his lips.
"Oh no. What happened?" "Don't you see? I drank to much!" Tae can barely understand his best friend. He turns towards the sink grabs the glas where Yoongi stores his toothbrush and fills it with water.
"Here you go."
Yoongi drinks it all at once. Tae refills the glas. His best friend nearly drinks 4 glasses of water. Tae is certain it will help him. "How do you feel?" "Awful. I think there's nothing left in my stomach tho. I'm so tired TaeTae, but I can't get up." Yoongi whines.
It's the cutest thing Tae has ever witnessed. He crouched down to lift him up and carries him to the bedroom. Softly he lays his heavy body on the sheets.
"You need to change. You can't sleep like this and we need to wash you."
Tae turns around and runs to the bathroom to grab a wet cloth. As he returns, Yoongi has somehow taken off his shirt. "Come play with me Taehyung!" He says in the drunkest and most seductive way possible and Tae really doesn't know how to handle it. He comes closer and cleans Yoongi's cheeks with the cloth. Tries not to look down at his beautiful body too much. "We should clean your teeth as well, otherwise you'll feel even worse in the morning."
Tae turns back around to the bathroom, splashes some cold water in his face. This can't be happening. Yoongi laying on the bed half naked, teasing Tae. This is even worse than before. It's important that Tae doesn't make the same mistake twice and give in to his emotions. Hopefully Yoongi won't remember anything in the morning.

He comes back and half heartedly brushes Yoongi's teeth. He feels like his mom and doesn't like this feeling one bit. "We should get you into some clean clothes, sugar." "I love it when you call me that, you know?" Yoongi's barely understandable, but Tae clearly knows that that's a lie. Sober Yoongi always hated that nickname. "I don't want no clothes. I sleep like this." Now Yoongi's tone sounds like a child's one. All cutesy.
"You sure?" Yoongi nods.
"Alright, then let's get you under the blanket." He pulls the blanket away from under Yoongi's body and carefully places it on top of him.
"I put a bin next to your bed, just in case. Alright, sleep tight, I'll check in on you in the morning." Tae walks towards the door but hears Yoongi say: "please stay." He sounds as sober as ever, which is why Tae turns around.
"I mean it. Please stay. I don't want to sleep alone." Yoongi seems like the old self. What happend? Maybe he really means it, maybe this is his one sober moment of the night, where actually knows what he wants. But Tae can't make the same mistake twice.
"I shouldn't. I should go home."
"Tae, I beg you. Don't leave me alone, please. I need you now, as my best friend. Please do this for me."
Tae's heart breaks at the last words. So it really could've been anyone. But Yoongi's last words also suggest that he's forgotten about before and still wants to be friends with him.
He can't screw this up now. And so Tae walks to the other side of Yoongi's bed, takes off his pants and pullover and slips under the blanket.

Yoongi immediately scooches over to him, wraps one leg around Tae's and places his head in his chest.
Twenty seconds later he feels Yoongi's chest heaving deeply. And Tae doesn't dare to move. But he doesn't dare to fall asleep either.