Bucket

What is he doing?

Min Yoongi carries a bucket with water, as he walks past his bosse's office. He stops as he sees a man coming out of it, he doesn't want to bump into him and spill the water everywhere.

But the man doesn't notice Yoongi.

Yoongi can tell because the man starts dancing. He has never seen anyone dance like that. The man spins, throws his arms in the air, steps from side to side, without there being music.

"Excuse me?" Yoongi says quietly, but the man doesn't hear.

Yoongi clears his throat a bit louder, maybe a little bit too loud because the black haired man seems startled. "Oh." He says as he turns around to face his new co-worker.

"Excuse me." He scratches the back of his head, with his chin tilted down. He seems to be embarassed. But Yoongi isn't angry or weirded out. In fact Yoongi doesn't really react at all.

"Dooo... you.. wanna go through?" The man asks him awkwardly.

"Ehem." Yoongi coughs slightly. "Yes, thank you."

He holds on to his water bucket, which slipped a bit out of his hands, while he was in shock. Clenching on to the bucket, Yoongi walks past the man he just fell in love with.
"I.. I'm Jimin by the way." He can hear him say behind him. Yoongi wants to turn around but is afraid he might let go of the bucket if he ever looks at this man again. So he just keeps walking.

Weird. Jimin thinks. Why wouldn't he say his name. He shrugs. Well maybe he's the cleaning guy and not allowed to talk to other employees. He picks up his bag, which fell to the floor and heads to the exit.