Slow

(18 +)

Jungkook opens his apartment door and is immerdiately shocked at the sound of the song. NCT's "The 7th Sense" is playing. He would recognise this song anytime. And when he let's his eyes wander around the room and finds Jimin dancing to it he almost looses it. Jimin's back is turned his way, so he doesn't know Jungkook's home yet and Jungkook plans on keeping it that way.

Jimin's sharp and slow moves let Jungkook's saliva swell up in his mouth. How does he move so sexy? He places his bags carefully on the floor and closes the door quietly. Jimin still hasn't notice him. His head pops from left to right, he bends his knees to the beat and let's his body drop down. He moves from left to right, swings his head in the most seductive way and spins slowly.

That's when Jungkook can't stand still anymore, he rushes forward and takes his boyfriends arms, who screeches at the surprise. But Jungkook starts moving in synch with him. They both drop down, Jimin's ass touching Jungkook's crotch and Jungkook nearly moans. He's never been more turned on my anything. He turns around and faces Jimin who looks at him with lust in his eyes.

"Hi Baby." He says and licks his lips and all Jungkook wants right now is seeing him naked. But all he does is say: "Hi, my god, you're so hot right now." Jimin blushes, but keeps on dancing. Moves around Jungkook, who's now not able to move at all. Jimin drops down in front of him and slides his hands up Jungkook's legs. Until he reaches his crotch and can feel Jungkook being hard. "Wow, that was quick." He says with a smirk. "Have you seen yourself dance? And that song?!" Jungkook's not embarrassed, Jimin looked like the hottest man moving to that seductive beat. If he'd seen himself, he'd probably be hard as well.

Quickly, according to the beat, Jimin comes back up, his hand still resting on Jungkook's bulge, the other grabing Jungkook's hair. And without a warning he slams his lips against Jungkook's. Biting them, hungry for his boyfriend. Jungkook happily plays along and moves his lips and his hips against Jimin's pelvis to the beat of the music. Jimin slips his tongue over Jungkook's lips and then down his neck, making Jungkook shiver. He grabs Jimin's ass, this sweet, little ass and feels his precum coming out at the touch of his muscles. "Pause." He gasps. "If we keep going like this I've got one minute left." "Who cares?" Jimin smirks and pushes him onto the bed.

"I do." Jungkook pants. But Jimin doesn't care. He strips off his shirt and Jungkook gets to see him in all his glory. His perfectly sculpted body. He's at a loss for words. Jimin's pretty blond hair falls messily and wet into his face. He's still exhausted from dancing, that makes him even hotter. "You've got no idea how much I want you right now." Jungkook whispers as Jimin slowly crawls on top of him and stips him off his shirt. Their torsos touch and Jungkook can feel Jimin's sweat dripping down on him. His dick is fully erected now and pressing against his pants to hart it almost hurts. "It hurts." He says. "What?" Jimin's shocked, has he done anything wrong? "My dick, my pants, it hurts." Jungkook pants and Jimin understands and quickly unbuttones his boyfriend's pants and throws is onto the floor.

Jungkook's naked now and Jimin can't believe the sight he has before him. Jungkook eyes sparkle and his mouth is wet from his kisses, as well as his neck. Jimin can see the moisture reflected by the light. He's still wearing pants and sits on top of Jungkook now, who moans at the movement of Jimin's hips. Back and forth, back and forth. He bends down and kisses Jungkook's abs. Licking them and carressing them, all while still moving his hips to the music. The song keeps playing on repeat, but Jimin doesn't mind one bit.

Slowly, veery slowly he makes his way further down. Kissing Jungkook's lower abs, his thighs and the area around his dick. But doesn't touch it. It drives Jungkook crazy. How can it feel so extremely intense, when Jimin isn't even doing anything to his dick? He moves his hip towards the ceiling in exhiliration. "Please." He begs. He needs Jimin's pretty lips, he needs them so much. And Jimin grants his wish. He wraps his plump, pretty lips around Jungkook's dick, who nearly screams at the sensation. He moves his head up and down, slow at first but then gets quicker and quicker.

Jungkook's body feels like lava: hot and about to explode. But he doesn't want to end it just yet. So he pants: "Jimin? Baby, can I be inside you?" And Jimin instantly stops and nods heavily. Jungkook turns to his nightstand, grabs the lube and condoms, while Jimin takes off his pants and underwear. "Are you sure?" Jungkook asks once again. "I've never wanted anything more in my life." Jimin whispers seductively and it's a miracle that Jungkook doesn't come right in this instant.

He reaches down to prepare Jimin, all while showering him with kisses to make it more pleasurable for him. He kisses his mouth like crazy until it's pumping and slowly inserts his finger inside him. Jimin moans. "You okay?" Jungkook asks worried. He wants Jimin so bad, but he doesn't wanna hurt him. "Yes."

He kisses Jimin with even more passion and softly carresses his upper body. He inserts the second finger and Jimin bites down on his lip in pleasure. He keeps stroking Jungkook, but he's gonna be hard for the rest of his life at this sight. Jimins closed eyes, biting at his lip and moaning in pleasure. He's never experienced anything remotly close to this. He's never seen a more beautiful man in his life.

"You ready?" Jungkook asks and Jimin laughs in excitement and nods. Jungkook turns him around and sees his delicate back and notices a cute little tattoo at his bladebone. He inserts him in the most gentle way possible. And feels his dick twitching at the sound of Jimin's moan. He's hurt, so Jungkook pulls out a bit but Jimin says: "No, I like it." He reaches around his back and grabs Jungkook's flexed arm. He pants at the touch.

Once he's fully inside, anything that's left is pleasure. Jungkook still moves to the beat of the song and Jimin clearly enjoys it. He moves in synch and lets his behind clash against Jungkook's pelvis. They both pant and move faster and faster. Jungkook's never felt anything like this. He's had sex with multiple guys, but this is something else. This isn't just sex. This is love. All he feels is love and pleasure. Both of them move fast now and the pants and moans could be heard from the level above them.

As their voices reaches they maximum, so do their bodies. Jungkook screams as he comes and Jimin comes right after, making a mess in the bed. Jungkook let's his upper body fall on top of Jimin's back. Who now feels Jungkooks sweat mixing with his. It's the most beautiful he's ever felt. They stay like that for a moment, before Jimin pants: "Wow. What was that?" "I've absolutely no idea, but it was amazing." Jimin can't speak anymore and just nods.

Their voices are hoarse, so they stay quiet while walking to the bath hand in hand, looking into each others eyes, still not believing what happened.

They enter the shower and Jungkook begins to wash Jimin slowly and with care. "You've made a mess in my bed." "Sorry. I guess we have to sleep on the floor tonight." Jimin smirks. His voice still sounds so seductive that Jungkook gets hard instantly again. "Say what now?" Jimin looks down in surprise. "That's what you get for talking to me like that." Jungkook kisses Jimin's plump lips and grabs his naked, wet ass.

"Here we go again." Jimin says laughing, while feeling him turning hard again.

"You serious?" Jungkook looks down and laughs.

"I don't know what it is about you, but you make me crazy Jeon Jungkook." Jimin smirks and gets down on his knees.