Chapter 29

Taehyung:

I've had my fair share of breakups in my life. But the touch of betrayal makes a breakup even hundred times worse. Funny how back then I played some hearts but now I'm crying over someone breaking my trust. Karma is really a bitch.

------------------------------------------

From what I've heard, you should be at some lavish club or something. What is a guy like you doing here between broke college students? He said taking a near me.
Because I'm in the same course as these broke students and some of them are my friends? I said chuckling at his question.
Well, then why are you sitting alone like this? Where are they? The boy said looking around me to find anyone.
They just got their drinks and walked to the dance floor. I said searching for them but I don't see anyone. I don't know they maybe somewhere. I took a sip from my drink and then I realized he was staring at me. What? Why are you looking at me like that? I asked.
Nothing. One martini, please. He turned to face the bartender.
Well, there has to be something. The smirk on his face was bothering me. He was intriguing.
Listen. He said and took a deep breath. Don't take it in a bad way. But isn't it weird how they left you alone like this after all the fun? Then he stopped.
What do you mean? I was confused.
I saw him hesitating. Umm... did they pay for themselves?
No, they said-
I realized what he meant. There was a silence between us. I was in my thoughts and he finished his drink.
Do you wanna sit here and cry or get out with me? He said bringing me back to the present.

By the way, I'm Jimin. Park Jimin. We were walking on the beach with no sound other than the waves hitting the shore, when he decided to break the silence.
Kim Taehyung. 

------------------------------------------

But you were just like them after all. If only I was not quick to trust people.

Taehyung-ie. Open the door. I made your favourite hotteok. I heard Mrs Soo knocking on the door. She came with a plate filled with hotteok. I remember she used to make me those when I used to get upset that grandpa was never home. I guess I need a few today.

Did you eat? I asked her. I will. I wanted to see you eat first, go ahead. She patted my head.

Is it good? She asked as I was on my second one. I just nodded. But it tastes different from last time.  I said taking another bite. Not that I was disappointed, last time they were just perfect.
Oh. Her face dropped.
I didn't mean it like that. They are delicious. I said. But she was still sad.
I'm glad taehyung-ie. You finish this. I have to go. She said with a sad smile on her face.

------------------------------------------

January 2019, (Ref: Chapter 1)

Jin:

I guess this is the end of one more dream for this idiot.

I don't know where I'm going. I just don't want to be here. Recalling all the events from the birthday party, my conscience is not allowing me to be here. Why did I do that? The moment grandpa said my name I should've told him that I don't want to marry a man whose heart belongs to someone else. He is not mine. In fact, he was never mine. 

When did I become so desperate for love? Everything was under control. I hid well, buried my emotions the day I was abandoned. Why did I allow myself to become so vulnerable?

I left the mansion for good at the night of 30th December. But why do I keep crying?  But in the moments I ask myself why I know the answer very well. Family. The idea of a family, home and love. It was a deal. But I'm human, right? The love and care got me attached. I have raised myself with no parental figure. I have memories but they are blurred. Maybe I overestimated my ability to dodge emotions.

I was alone even when grandma was there. We were just two people who lived together because we were afraid of loneliness. A comfort that someone is with me was always there. What can you expect from a person who've never known what love is like, suddenly gets showered with it? The memories keep coming back. But it's time to move on.

I hope grandpa accepts taehyung and jimin's relationship. I don't want a happy family to break like this or I'll feel the guilt for the rest of my life. I just want a break from everything.

Incoming call...
Seojun hyung

But most importantly I've hurt someone who is so precious to me. How can I face him? A loser like me. He is the one who've always cared about me. I watch the phone ringing and his call get cut. I don't want to be someone's burden anymore. 

Where do you think you are going? said a voice behind me.

------------------------------------------

ok it will be double update. next one in 5-6 hours. lego.