.1.

Chapter 1

Wen Qing rowed the boat to the Lotus pier thick fog covered the water making it near impossible to see. 2 other people sat beside her. As they reached the shore the fog parted slightly to reveal Jiang Cheng who stood there with his sword and purple lightning.

"Who are you?!" Jiang Cheng asked in a demanding tone he un sheaths his sword and points it towards them. Wen Qing silently holds up the Comb he gave back to her back.

"Why do you have that?!" Jiang Cheng was now in a fit of rage for that comb was Wen Qings the woman he fell in love with that was now hidden behind the ragged cloak.

"Wen Qing." She pulled her hood back. Jiang Cheng was awe struck.

"Wen Qing? I thought you died." Tears started falling from his face as he approached the woman.

"I escaped before they executed me. Where is Wei WuXian I must speak to him?" She asked tearfully as they were hugging.

"He's not here he's at cloud recess with Lan Zhan."

"So he really is back." She said shocked as she helped the 2 other hooded people on to the Pier. They unhooded themselves and Jiang fell on to the floor in front of them sobbing.

"Jiang Yanli." Jiang Yanli hugged her little brother tightly. Jiang Cheng rubbed the dirt from Jiang Yanli's face.

"I watched you die. We both watched you die! You died in our arms. I blamed Wei Ying for your death! We Buried you! But you're still alive!"

"I know." She whispered.

"Can you get everyone to Lotus Pier? Tell them it's an emergency and they need to be here as quickly as possible." Jiang Cheng nodded vigorously and rushed his servants to call everyone here.

"Jin ZiXuan it's good to see that you didn't die either. But how? How are you still alive?"

"Everything will be explained when everyone gets here but mainly Wei Ying must be here."

Jiang Cheng quickly brings them inside to get changed and cleaned up.