.7.

A Yuan knocked on their door. "Hanguang Jun? Senior Wei?"

Lan Zhan, who was already dressed, walked to the door. "Yes, Sizhui?"

"Hanguang Jun someone is here to see Master Wei" Lan Zhan nods before sliding the door close. He walks over to his husband.

"Wei Ying it's time to wake up." Wei Ying rolls over and pouted sleepily at Lan Zhan.

"Too early."

"Wei Ying it's time to wake up. Someone is here to see you."

"Can't we just ignore them and cuddle?"

"Shameless."

"Fine I'm up!" Wei Ying rolls off the bed and onto the floor and just lays there for a bit. He looks up at his husband then smiles.

"Help me up? Please?" Lan Zhan nods and carries Wei Ying to the bathtub.

"Lan Zhan come join me." Wei Ying built a large tub that could fit the two of them. Lan Zhan shook his head.

"Aw, why not er gege?" Wei Ying pouted splashing in the water a little.

"Already bathed." Wei Ying shrugs and relaxes. Lan Zhan made sure that Wei Ying didn't fall asleep with small kisses. Once he was finally out of the tub he helped Wei Ying dress. Wei Ying held up his head ribbon to the light enjoying the sight of the sunlight seeping through the very strong fabric. He gives it to Lan Zhan who ties it around the other's neck together with a bow. Wei Ying looks up and kisses Lan Zhan's cheek. In these situations you would think a thank you was needed but everytime they apologized or thanked each other it distanced them. They both didn't want that never again so they promised each other not to say those forbidden words unless absolutely necessary. They both refused to depart from each other.

They both stepped outside walking to the throne/meeting room. There stood Song Lan. His face looked deathly pale and in so much pain.

"Song Lan? What is it?" Song Lan smiled though his pain.

"Sorry I couldn't attend the wedding." Wei Ying and Lan Zhan looked at each other in surprise.

"Song Lan you can speak again?" he nods.

"Wen Qing healed me. I can speak now thanks to her.That's the reason why I couldn't come. Sorry."

"No no it's fine really." Wei Ying says offering Song Lan a seat.

"But Song Lan please tell us why you look so hurt?" Song Lan takes a deep breath before speaking.

"Please. Wei WuXian. Please help me. I tried. I tried to live without Xiao Xingchen. I-I can't do it. Please Wei WuXian please bring him back." He even knelt to the floor and bowed

"Song Lan I can't do that even if I wanted to. Xiao Xingchen's soul was damaged remember?"

Song Lan shook his head. "Wrong it's just missing so parts. It's somewhere else."

Lan Zhan and Wei Ying looked at each other. It was true that Xiao Xingchen was damaged but maybe there was a shot at bringing the male back.

"I'll help you find the rest of Xiao Xingchen's soul and try. But we don't even know if this will actually work. We can start by looking in Coffin Town." Song Lan gets up tears flooded his face as he thanked the other.

"Stop stop you are going to make me feel bad."

Onward the 3 cultivators traveled.

"Can we go with you?" a group of juniors popped up outside.