.6. (M)

The newly wedded couple were both exhausted from the very eventful day but Lan Zhan had other plans for his lover. And these plans were meant to keep them up all night.

Lan Zhan led them to their new bed room.

He stripped Wei Yings clothes slowly off with his teeth while never breaking eye contact with his husband. While taking off Wei Ying clothes he made sure to attack and bite all of his weak spots.

 While taking off Wei Ying clothes he made sure to attack and bite all of his weak spots

"I will admit that I did some research for tonight." Lan Zhan says leading Wei Ying closer to the bed.

"Did you now?" Wei Ying teases.

After removing his own clothes he pushes Wei Ying against the bed and spread his legs open. Wei Ying tried closing them but Lan Zhan gave him an intense glare causing him to submit. Wei Ying refused to look at his husband. For some reason he was feeling especially embarrassed tonight.

"There's no reason to hide yourself" he kissed the inside of Wei Ying thigh creating a hickey. "You are beautiful don't even think otherwise" he backed up spreading Wei Ying legs once more his large hands groping Wei Yings thighs while using his tongue trailing down the others balls then to the others ass.

He crawls in between Wei Yings legs and blew cool air on his hole, spreading him wide open with his tongue. Yei Ying immediately grasped the sheets tightly when Lan Zhans tongue brushes over his rim.

He sucked in a desperate breath when Lan Zhan bit the rim surrounding his pink hole.

"Ugh! Uhhhh......"

"You feeling good aren't you" he pinched the others nipples and sucked harder at the delicate puckering hole.

Wei Ying nodded desperately unable to speak. Over and over again Lan Zhan stuck his tongue inside him deeper each time.

"Please! Don't stop! No! I need more! Inside! I need you inside! More of you! Please er gege!" Wei Ying screamed crying tears of need. Lan Zhan groans as Wei Ying wrapped his legs around his head thrusting him inside as deep as possible.

Wei Yings hands and legs hold him prisoner inside his ass as he rode his tongue so desperately to cum.

Wei Ying screamed breaking his hold on Lan Zhan, cumming so hard as his inner walls clenching around Lan Zhans tongue sucking him in deeply desperately trying not to let go of him.

He spread Wei Yings cheeks open overstimulating him as he slid his tongue out gasping for air as he came up. Wei Yings entire body shivers and twitches body slowly calming down from its amazing high.

"Lan Zhan er gege p-please-touch me! I n-need you to touch me!" Wei Ying pleaded, thrusting his hip up trying to meet Lan Zhan's humongous bulging member, his hands clawing at his body, begging for some type of friction, trying to get them closer.