.2.

Wei WuXian stood up slowly from the boat and with Lan Zhan's help he stepped onto solid ground. "What in the world could that man want at this hour!" Wei WuXian whines clinging on to Lan Zhan's arm.

"Don't know. He said it was an emergency." Lan Zhan answers with his usual expression.

"Should we be worried?" Wei WuXian asked Lan Zhan then cracks a large smile.

"Nah I don't think so." Wei WuXian chirped as he tired balanced himself on the wooden plaques along the bridge. Wei WuXian foot suddenly slips and he falls forward. Lan Zhan acted immediately and caught his lover before he made contact with the floor.

Lan Zhan stands him upright before pulling him closer and farther away from the edge. "Careful." Lan Zhan hold onto Wei WuXian's hand tightly his gaze soft and loving.

Wei WuXian smiles at Lan Zhan, "Thanks." Wei WuXian creeps closer to Lan Zhan's ear. "There's a reward for you later." Lan Zhan's eyes flashed red and Wei WuXian immediately caught on.

"You can do anything you want to me tonight." Lan Zhan moved his hand to Wei Yings ass and gave it a squeeze. Wei WuXian squeaked in surprise.

"Be Careful with what you say." WeiWuXian started shivering and the fire in Lan Zhan's eyes grew larger. Wei Ying felt his body getting hotter and he started to regret what his said.

Wei WuXian tried retracting his words but Lan Zhan wasn't having any of that.

"Anything means Anything." Lan Zhan says firmly.

"Please have mercy on me." Wei WuXian begged shamelessly.

Lan Zhan just calmly repeated himself, "Anything means anything." Wei WuXian pout deepened. He was now worried more about his ass instead of the reason why they were called to Lotus Pier.

As they walked Wei Ying paused in front of the entrance not daring to go in. Wei WuXian knew he wasn't welcomed. Jiang Cheng made that very clear when they were here. Behind them was Wen Ning and Lan Sizhui they were chatting about the night hunt when he was now at the entrance. Everyone was now already inside. Lan Zhan refused to leave Wei Ying alone and told Lan Sizhui to join the others. Jin Ling greeted Lan Zhan but refused to look at Wei Ying.

"What's that all about?" Wei Ying pouted as the kid passed by. Lan Zhan sensed that Wei Ying was hurt by the younger and wrapped on arm around Wei Ying's waist.

"Lan Zhan are you trying to comfort me?" Lan Zhan nodded. Wei Ying hugged Lan Zhan.

"I love you." Wei Ying smiled so wide that it hurt. A kiss would be most appropriate for this occasion but Jiang Cheng stood in front of the two at the opening of the entry area.

Wei Ying noticed right away and stepped farther away from the entry area.

"Don't worry Jiang Cheng I wasn't going to step it." Wei Ying held his hands up in surrender taking another step back.

"Shut up and get inside. You aren't ban anymore." Jiang Cheng says inviting the two. Wei Ying stood there awestruck.

"Me?" Wei Ying asked still very surprised. Lan Zhan tugged Wei Yings hand slightly.

"Come on." Lan Zhan says while pulling Wei Ying inside past Jiang Cheng.

Lan Zhan sat next to his brother and uncle. Lan Xichen greeted Lan Zhan with a smile and his uncle nodded towards him. But when Lan Qiren saw Wei Ying was with Lan Zhan he turned another shade of angry red. He shook his head disapprovingly while every now and then glaring at Wei Ying. Lan Zhan looked back at Wei Ying. He noticed that his uncles glare towards Wei Yig bothered Lan Zhan. He shrugs and gives Lan Zhan his signature smirk.