.3.

The next morning Wei Ying refused to get up. His back was so sore and his ass was aching so much that it hurt to make the smallest movement.

Lan Zhan had to help him do basic things like changing clothes, bathing, sitting up, and standing.

"Lan Zhan gege how could you treat my ass like this." Wei Ying whined holding onto Lan Zhan while trying his hardest just to keep standing.

Jiang Cheng walked past and scoffed at him. "What happened to you?" Wei Ying scowls cutely and points at Lan Zhan.

"He did." Lan Zhan's expression remains indifferent but there was a twinkle of amusement in his eyes as he nods.

Jiang Cheng laughs at Wei Ying so much that he was on the floor trying to catch his breath.

"Jiang Cheng it's not funny." Wei Ying tries to kick him on to whimper in pain making Jiang Cheng burst into another fit of laughter.

"I hate you." Wei Ying cried out still trying his best to kick the man only to fail as it was too painful to move let alone breath. You think he would be used to their nightly activity but last night they did it 5 times without a break. Wei Ying silently mutters a string of curse words.

"Time to go home." Lan zhan stared at Wei Ying for a bit before carrying his fiance away.

"Lan Zhan! Wait-" Wei Ying wanted to protest but the pain in his body said otherwise.

"Leaving already?"

"I thought it would be best if you didn't see me for a while." Wei Ying says quietly.

"Wei WuXian after finding out the truth of everything you are welcome back to Lotus Pier anytime. It's time we put the past where it belongs." Jiang Cheng is not one of physical contact but he patted Wei Yings shoulder.

"Thanks but we should go. We have to prepare for the wedding."

"Where will it be at Gusu on the mountain behind cloud recess , cloud recess, or maybe even Nightless city?" Lan Zhan and Jiang Cheng looked at him in confusion.

"I'll explain on a later date."

Wei Ying smiles and waves a good bye,"See you at our wedding."

Wen Ning stood at the pier with everyone waving goodbye. Wen NIng decided to stay by his sisters side for a while. Wen Qing also had things to discuss with him so it would work out.

As they were sailing through the water to get to Gusu Lan Zhan turned to Wei Ying wanting answers.

"Why Nightless city?" Lan Zhan demanded an explanation.

"Wen Qing wants to start up the Wen Sect again. She wants to revive her clan and but rebuild it in a new way." Lan Zhan didn't know what to think.

"It won't be easy."

"I know. But Wen Qing is going to try and persuade Jiang Cheng to help us renovate The Qishan Wen Sect. I want to help her rebuild her home." He holds tightly on to Lan Zhan's hand giving him puppy eye.

"Okay. I'll help too." Wei Ying punched the air cheering. He immediately stopped though because his body couldn't take the strain any longer.

"Where will we hold the wedding?"

"Cloud Recesses"

"But your uncle?"

"He doesn't approve but he is somehow willing." Lan Zhan gives Wei Ying a small smile.