.4.

They spent 3 days straight repairing, every detail and tradition mattered and was taken into account.

"Wei Ying." Lan Zhan stood behind his lover as he was making lucky charms for the invitations. Wei Ying's talismen were known quite well now for both good and bad reasons. One this is for sure though they worked and worked well.

"Yes Lan Zhan er gege?" Wei Ying asked looking up at Lan Zhan smiling.

"Do you want an attic retreat?" Wei Ying was surprised that his over protective Lan Zhan would be okay with this. In Chinese tradition the bride has an extended sleep over with her closest friends. The friends of the bride show her how much they care for her since her husband is "taking her away" or she is "leaving behind" her family and friends. They mourn her departure and curse whoever but the bride and groom that caused their marriage.

"It's tradition." Lan Zhan said plainly but it had a lot of resentment.

Wei Ying had to leave soon because their wedding was tomorrow. His sister and Wen Qing are forcing him to stay at Lotus Cove before the wedding.

"Why not?! I might as well have one." Wei Ying shrugs.

Lan Zhan doesn't say anything else besides hugging Wei Ying as the man drew the talisman.

"Lan Zhan it's only for the night."

"..."

"You also have a party too don't you?"

"..."

"Lan Zhan er gege go and have fun."

"Hmmm... Not fun without you." he said resting his chin on Wei Yings shoulder.

"Oh?"

"Stay." Wei Ying giggled a little.

"I want to stay." Wei Ying really wanted to but he knew that Wen Qing would kill him if he did.

"Then stay."

The doors slammed open and there stood Wen Qing with her foot slightly raised off the ground.

"There really was no need for you to kick the door open like that." Lan Jingyi whined/ screamed after her.

A-Yuan rushed in panting slightly. "Hunguang Jun we tried to stop her but she just paralyzed everyone that stepped a foot near her.

"Hunguang Jun how long are you going to hold my brother in law hostage!" Jiang Cheng and Wen Qing also decided to get married in 1 month. Lan Zhan slowly lets go of Wei Ying.

Wei Ying kissed Lan Zhan goodbye before being dragged off by Wen Qing

"Let's go everyone is waiting for you."

"Everyone?"

"Your brother, sister, her husband, Nie Huaisang, and Wen Ning."

"Can you move any slower?" Wen Qing sneered watching Wei WuXian try to step into the boat.

"Your sister made lotus rib soup~" Wei WuXian's smile got larger. Lan Zhan watches as they row out of Gusu with his brother.

"Lan Wangji let's go." Lan Xichen sees that his brother is still staring into the distance.

"Don't worry he's in good hands." Lan Zhan nods then follows his brother.

"I know.. I just... I'll miss him." His brother smiles at him.

"It's only for a night."

"I know".

Wei WuXian and Wen Ning arrived at Lotus Pier and were greeted by everyone.

"Guess what I grabbed before we left." She lifted a crate from the boat and onto the dock.

"Emperor's smile." she lifted up the lid.

The other boys cheered.

Nie Huaisung had brought peanuts too. All of this reminded Wei WuXian about their night in cloud recesses.

They all sat in Wei WuXian's old room eating soup and drinking Emperor's smile.

"How long has it been since we did this?" Wei WuXian asked.

Jiang Cheng sighs, "Way too long."

"18 years I think." Nie Huaisung says eating peanuts. They laughed together about the stupid things they used to do.

Wei WuXian was laughing when he remembered the first time he got Lan Zhan drunk he didn't even notice he was crying until Jiang Cheng pointed it out awkwardly.

"Wei WuXian you... um... are you crying?!" Wei WuXian freaked out and tried to wipe away his tears but they kept flowing.

"Why can't I stop?!" Wei WuXian wailed still laughing hysterically.

"Has he gone mental?" Nie Huanisung asked. Jin Zixuan shrugged in confusion.

"M-Master?" Wen Ning was so confused and a little scared at the way the other was acting.

Jiang Yanli rushed into the room with Wen Qing.

"What happened, what did you guys do?" they raised their hands in surrender.

"We have no idea he just started crying!"

"Sister what's going on with him?" Wen Ning asked.

"Senior sister I don't know why I can't stop crying." Everyone didn't know what to do.

"Should I sedate him?" Wen Qing asked Jiang Yanli awkwardly. Senior sister shakes her head and walks over to him and hugs him.

"Hey it's okay."

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

"It's all in the past now. I'm alive. Jin Zixuan is alive. Wen Qing is alive. And you're getting married tomorrow."

"I'm getting married tomorrow?"

"Yes, you are getting married tomorrow."

"I'm getting married tomorrow?"

"Yes you Wei WuXian is getting married tomorrow to Lan Wangji."

" I'm getting married tomorrow..."

"...Yes you are." she smiles. Wei WuXian starts laughing like a madman.

"Um...I think he really has lost it." Jiang Cheng whispered to the others.