.11.

Wen Qing went to check up on Wei WuXian the next day. He was busy throwing up. Everyone griminced at the sound and sight. The smell of blood wafting through the air was unpleasant too.

"I don't remember my morning sickness ever being that bad." Jiang Yanli whispered to her husband.

"It wasn't."

Wei Ying laid on Lan Zhan's lap sighing. He sat up uncomfortable when his stomach started growling.

"I can't eat anything." Wei Ying wailed.

"Um... Wei WuXian." Wei Ying looked up at his brother.

Jiang Cheng handed him a small bowl of Yanli's Lotus root and spare rib soup. He smiles and hesitantly takes it. Wei Ying prayed that he wouldn't throw up his favorite food. It'd be a waste to vomit it up.

Slowly Wei Ying started eating. Everyone watched in concern and anticipation hoping that Wei WuXian would feel better after this.

"It works!" Everyone cheered. Lan Zhan smiled watching Wei Ying finally eat happily. He made a mental note later to ask Jiang Yanli for her recipe.

Jiang Yanli sat there with her brothers and served Wen Qing soup too.

"Lan Sizhui! Come and have some. Do you remember this soup?! I brought some back with me when you were little!" Wei Ying yelled out calling everyone to eat.

"Wei WuXian, eat more. You are very malnourished right now. We need you to gain weight for the baby." Lan Zhan said pouring more soup into his husband's bowl. Wei Ying smiles brightly and nods before eating more.

After 2 more bowls of soup Wei Ying refused to eat anymore. "Lan Zhan er gege I feel like I'm going to pop if you feed me anymore." Wei Ying desperetly stops Lan Zhan from giving him anymore food.

"Ha just wait until when you start getting cravings. You'll look like you're going to pop soon anyways." Wen Qing kicks Jiang Cheng for his words.

Lan just stared at Jiang Cheng making him highly uncomfortable. "Uh your excellence?" Wei Ying just laughs at Jiang Cheng for being intimidated by his fluffy bunny.

Jiang Cheng, "Shut up". Wei Ying snickered at his brother's embarrassment.

Jiang Yanli stood up from the floor and reached out for Wei Yings hand. "Wei Ying let's go pick lotus seeds!" She lifted him from the ground and dragged her family along with Lan Zhan, Wen Ning and the juniors with him.

Lan Zhan and Wei Ying sat in the same boat. Wei Ying grabbed and lotus pods that passed. It was spring time so the lotus seeds were ready to be eating during this time.

"Lan Zhan do you remember the last time we were here picking the lotus pods with Wen Ning?" Lan Zhan nods, knocking the seeds into a basket.

"Lan Zhan where will we raise the children?"

"Gusu."

"But your uncle will he allow it?" Wei Yiing asked his hand hovering protectively over the baby. "He might say that it's evil and try to kill it." Lan Zhan shook his head.

"I would never allow that." Lan Zhan had a look of determination on his face. Wei Ying giggled and continued to grab lotus pods.

"Lan Zhan er ge ge. Since we go back to Gusu tomorrow then ... Can we do something tonight?" There was a little twinkle in Lan Zhan's eyes.

"Don't worry I asked Wen Qing already and she said it's okay for the baby." Wei Ying batted his eyelashes and Lan Zhan almost ravaged him right then and there. He nods rowing back to shore.

Lan Sizhui knocked on Senior Wei's door. He felt like it was time to ask his adoptive father for help.

"Senior Wei?" he knocked on the door again.