.13.

A-Yuan was walking with Lan Jingyi and Jin Rulan when he saw someone sitting upon a large rock dangerously close to the edge of the water fall. He quickly disciphered the being to be his Senior Wei and drifted away from the 2.

Senior Wei looked quite upset by the way he threw the rock into the fall. 

"Senior Wei don't stand so close to the fall for you might slip in." Wei WuXian's frown grew.

"Not you too." Senior Wei grumbled softly as he turned away from the young man. Most would think the man to be foolish but Sizhui knew better. 

"What's wrong Senior Wei?" Feeling a bit daring he sat next to him. 

"Alcohol is prohibited." Sizhui mouth popped out an oh as he heard the man. "It makes hearing them lecture me unbearable." Sizhui patted his adoptive's mom shoulder with great sympathy. "Can't even have alcohol if  I wanted to! This is so tiresome!" He whined throwing another rock into the water. 

"Even Lan Zhan is ordering me around more than usual. He even told me to stop going on night hunt." Wei WuXian huffed. "I know he doesn't want me to get hurt but this is too much!"

"Is that why you're out here?"

"Yes, I ran away!" A-Yuan chuckled softly. Technically his senior hadn't run away as he was literally on the edge of the border of cloud recesses to the rest of Gusu. He found it ironic considering that the man knew how to run away and still claimed that he did when he was still there.  

"But Senior Wei remember you are pregnant." 

"Well that won't stop me from being awesome!"

"... Senior Wei... seriously though. We all are worried about you." Wei Ying huffed a little looking away. 

"So silly," Wei Ying sighs. "I'm not so fragile that I will break by walking." Wei WuXian stood up and crossed the thin protective barrier. "If you are so scared of me getting hurt come join me." He slipped through leaving the poor boy to chase him. A-Yuan was baffled by his Seniors behavior. 

Wei Wuxian stretched out his arms and back taking in a deep breath. He felt like he was suffocating under the watch of the Lan Clan. He loves his husband but he'd wish to leave the area once in a while and not being able to go on Night Hunts threw away his only chance to do so.

A-Yuan managed to catch up with the senior, "Senior Wei? Why don't you just ask Hanguang Jun to take you out instead of running away?" 

Wei WuXian shook his head, "Hanguang Jun has been very busy lately. I feel bad for disrupting him often." A pout starts to form on the Seniors face causing A-Yuan to panic. He had heard from a few older woman that stress was bad for the mother and baby.

"Senior look apples!" The boy yelled out to distract the older man. "We could buy some for lil-apple as a treat!" Wei WuXian smiles and nods. He ran up to the vender and bought a large sack filled with the large fruits. 

As they walked along Wei WuXian told the boy about his plans on using the old pond in the girls sect for growing lotus so that he'd have food and not starve. 

"Sure I can eat fruits and rose crisps but I can't just live off of vegetables like a rabbit no can do!" A-Yuan giggles as he is reminded how carnivorous his Senior and lovers are. Jin Ling loved meat and so did Lan Jingyi.  

"How are you allowed in the girls sect anyway?"

"I'm pregnant or did you somehow forget?" Wei Ying jokes as he rubs an apple on his arm leave and takes a large bit from the crispy fruit.

"Did Hanguang Jun allow you to do this by yourself?" Wei WuXian hums softly, grazing the side of his flute. 

"I'm guessing he doesn't know?"

"I refuse to sit and read all day. If I do I'll go mad!" Wei WuXian declared still munching on the fruit. 

"It doesn't matter if he lets me I need more food. I've been eating like  vicious beast lately and I've been having this strong craving for lotus seeds. Everytime I'm full my belly rumbles so angrily demanding for." His statement was justified by a small roar followed by loud grumbling coming from his stomach. All they could do was laugh and look for a small place to have a meal. 

They left after a small meal of sweet and sour pork and bowl of rice. 

"Senior Wei we should head back now." Wei WuXian gave out a small sigh before walking in the opposite direction of Cloud Recesses. "Senior Wei I know you don't want to go back now but it's starting to go dark!" He started to chase the man.

"You can't make me!"