.10.

The trip to Lotus Pier was tough. Jin Jing, Lan Sizhui and Lan Jingyi tagged along with them. Jin Jing was excited to see his parents again. Lan Sizhui and Lan Jingyi wanted to see Wen Ning again. Wen Ning went back to go to his sister's wedding.

Lan Sizhui wanted to talk to Wei WuXian alone but Lan Zhan was guarding the male like a lion. Wei WuXian rested on his husband's lap. Lan Zhan softly stroked his hand through Wei Yings hair.

"A-Yaun what's on your mind?" Wei WuXian asked turning his body over to face the junior. Lan Sizhui blushed. He didn't want to speak about this in public.

"Nothing Senior Wei." Wei WuXian eyed him suspiciously.

"Sure." Wei Ying turned back over to the comfort of his husband. He still felt absolutely terrible. He was running a fever and felt so nauseous and light headed.

Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli ran over to the docks where the group had just arrived.

"Wen Qing is preparing everything for you. Gosh you look like you're dying."

"Thanks." Wei Ying coughs. Jiang Cheng rolled his eyes and led them inside.

"Wen Qing! He's here."

"Master Wei?! What happened?!" Wen Ning ran up to them with really big eyes filled with concern and sadness. Wei Ying waved him off telling him he was fine.

"Idiot you definitely don't look fine." spat at him from behind his wife.

"Stop it he's sick." Jiang Yanli said holding Wei Yings hand. Her husband stood in the corner awkwardly.

"Wen Ning get some towels and a warm tub of water." Wen Ning immediately rushes out of the room looking for the requested material.

"Set him down." Wen Qing helped Wei WuXian down onto the chair when she noticed something weird that wasn't there at all before for sure. She knelt in front of Wei WuXian and wrapped her hands around his waist and pressed down around the area.

"This is uh... very strange." Everyone looked at her confused.

"His hips are wider and a lot deeper than I remember."

"Are you calling me fat!" Jiang Cheng scoffed at his brother.

"Idiot. She's not. Look at you. You look like you weigh nothing."

Wei WuXian was slightly offended by that statement.

"I can give you medicine for your fever right now." She hands him a pill which he takes immediately and throws up along with a lot of blood. Wen Qing was deep in thought. Wei WuXian couldn't drink or eat anything without throwing up. It has also been 4 weeks since Wei WuXian got married.

"Strip."

"W-what?!" everyone looked at her like she was crazy.

"No." Lan Zhan said.

She tried to take off Wei WuXian clothes but Lan Zhan got in front of her and Bichen was unsheathed.

"Don't touch."

"Lan Zhan er gege~. It's going to be alright she's a doctor." Lan Zhan huffs.

"No." Wei Ying gave him puppy eyes. Lan Zhan stared at Wei Ying before hesitantly stepping away and helps Wei WuXian undress.

Wei WuXian's hissed at the cold air.

"Lan Zhan finger him."

"Wen Qing you are going too far." Lan Zhan said glaring at him. Everyone felt very uncomfortable with this situation. Especially Wei WuXian. He was shivering and butt naked. Lan Zhan covered Wei Ying in his discarded robe to warm him up a bit.

"Wen Qing you are going a bit too far." Jiang Yanli says.

Wen Qing just rolls her eyes. " Just spread his legs apart and finger him already! I need to know if I'm right!"

"What exactly are you trying to confirm?"

"Just do it already!"

"Lan Zhan it's fine." Wei Ying bent down and raised his ass up in the air. Slightly spreading his legs open feeling really embarrassed but he needed to know what was wrong with him. 

Lan Zhan wasn't sure what to do. Wen Qing made the other males in the room look away which helped ease the awkwardness in the air a little.

Lan Zhan lotioned his hand and traces his Xian Xian's little rim before slipping his finger in.

Wei Ying did his best to hold his little whimpers and moans in as Lan Zhan quickened his pace.

"Okay stop let me see." Lan Zhan moved back and Wen Qing inserted her finger in and started feeling around.

She gasped and pulled her fingers out. "I was right."

"So can you tell me now what you were looking for?" Wei WuXian asked trying to slip his clothes on as quick as his sick self could.

"A uterus."

"A what now?"

"A uterus. You have a uterus. Or at least now you do." Wen Qing wiped down her hands and gave Lan Zhan one too.

"What do you mean now?" Jiang Cheng asked. Everyone was really confused.

"That's impossible I think I would know if I was born a girl by now."

"You were supposed to be reincarnated into a girl. But since Mo Xuanyu gave his body to you, you still are a male."

"But I have a .... uterus?" She nods.

"That still doesn't explain things! How am I sick then?"

"You're pregnant." The room went silent.

"Lan Zhan?" Lan Zhan sat on the floor shocked beyond belief. He didn't know if this was even true.

"Congratulations?" Jiang Cheng and Jin Zixuan said.

"Well I think this means we all are going to be fathers." Jiang Chen smiles.

"What Wen Qing?!" She smiles and lays a hand on her belly.

"I'm 3 months along already." She pats her stomach before shooing everyone out to leave the couple alone.

Wei WuXian sat on the bed staring at his hushand who that been standing there blankly.  

"Lan Zhan? Please say something." Wei WuXian pleaded. Lan Zhan had been silent since everyone had left. He walked over the the man and tugged at his sleeve. Lan Zhan only looked down at his Wei Ying before kissing him.

"I'm going to be a father." Lan Zhan's goofy smile made Wei Yings heart skip. He couldn't help but cry in relief.

"I was so scared. You scared me! You didn't say anything when I was yelling your name." Wei Ying started bawling and hitting his husbands' arm.

"I love you." Lan Zhan said kissing Wei Ying. They both hugged each other not wanting to ever let go.