(A/N) IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!

As you can probably see, I unpublished all of the chapters in this book. Don't worry, this story is not discontinued but I need to get some stuff sorted out before I can continue it.

The reason I started writing and posting without a solid plan was that I hoped I could get a bit of feedback and maybe draw inspiration from that to keep writing but that's not been working.

I've been thinking about this story and working on where I want it to go and decided that this is the best course of action. I am not completely happy with the chapters that I have so far. They are rushed and I know that I can do better. I'll rewrite those chapters, change several things in the story and reorganize my chapters because I figured out a way to make it less confusing.

One of the main things that I want to change is the romance. I made the mistake of trying to write ConCorp as a ship and have decided to change that. They'll just be friends. The reasons behind this decision are A) I suck at writing romance, and B) I'm don't like writing or reading romance anyway. So you don't have to read a shitty romance and I don't have to write a shitty romance. Win-win if you ask me.

I have so many ideas for the plot and for world building and I need to figure out how to put them all in here. So don't worry, I'm working on this and I am very excited to show you the final product.