(xii) drunk dialing...lodt.

Maya couldn't have dug herself deeper into a hole.
Not only had the call gone through, but she had now been waiting outside towards the garage area for Sage. She had many questions as to why she was even waiting for him in the backer area of the house, but she would save the questions for when she was inside the car. The cold air hit her skin, causing her nipples to rise. Her hands went to cover them, turning around and rubbing her hands against them constantly. This was extremely embarrassing, but she needed to defuse her arousal before he arrived.

"Maya, what on Earth are you doing?" His voice came, causing her to jump out of her skin and back in. She stumbled on her heels, his arms coming to grab and pull her forward from falling. She had to admit, she wasn't much of a drinker and probably wasn't in her best mind to be with him right now. However, she caught his eyes lingering at her erect nipples before he began to remove his tux jacket. "I shouldn't have made you wait out here, it is colder than expected." He covered her up, scooping her under his arm as they walked arm and arm to the car. Maya kept looking at his side profile, admiring how sharp his jawline was. He opened the door for her, practically scooping her in and buckling her in. Her head fell back against the seat in comfort, rolling to the side to watch him as he traveled to the driver's side. Once he was in, she let loose her guns of questions.

"Why are we creeping?" She said, letting out a sigh of relief once the heat came on in the car. The engine had kicked on and Maya took a mental note that this car was different. It wasn't the one that she had rode in before. She had turned her attention away from the interior of the car, focusing on Sage and patiently awaiting his answer.

"We aren't creeping. I'm a lowkey person." He said, a glittery smile appearing as he turned to look at her. Her stomach was too full of butterflies to press the question further, her teeth biting at her bottom lip before she eventually focused on the road. Her intentions were rather simple, stay awake long enough just to see where this fine piece of chocolate was taking her. However, her task was failed. The next thing she knew she was being placed on a small circular bed, a window seat blowing in the cool air from the outside. Her eyes fluttered open before she sat up, watching Sage close the window. She even noticed that she had been in a different pair of clothes, her eyes scanning down to the big t-shirt that swallowed her body. A pair of grey sweatpants shorts had been at her legs and these didn't belong to her either.

In a soft, yet shaky breath she turned her eyes back to the male sitting at the window seat. He was no longer in his sharp, expensive looking tux. Had they had sex? Her lower regions didn't feel sore, but she didn't feel lustful like before either. His attention turned from the outside view to her before he stood, pulling the curtain completely closed. There was only a small streak of moonlight shining throughout the room, but she could spot his physique as he wandered over. "You're awake," He said, feeling a sink in the bed occurring as he sat on it. "No, we didn't have sex. We're in different clothes because your vomit game is strong. All on my tux, too."

Another wave of shame melted over her entire body, causing her to sigh and face palm. "I'll pay for it to be taken to the cleaners. Jasmyn is gonna kill me," She said before her eyes turned wide. She jumped from the bed with a sudden agenda as he protested that she didn't have to, stumbling over what felt like it was her shoes. Her hands ran along the wall in search for the light before it flickered on. Sage sat at the edge of the bed with a pair of sweats and a wife beater shirt on. His muscles were almost glistening, like he was kissed by the gods of coconut oil. She found her clutch from earlier, reaching in to find her phone and immediately dial Jas.

"I am so so sorry, Jasmyn. I passed out in his car and - yeah. I'm okay," She said, squinting her eye as Jasmyn yelled at her through the phone. Her attention turned towards Sage who covered his laughter with his hand. Maya pulled the phone from her ear to answer the incoming FaceTime call that Jas was sending through.