Chapter 4

Recap:

 “Hayes, Hunter Hayes yeah I know. Gosh my luck is incredible, I managed to bowl over and spill stuff on Hunter Hayes. Why?” I moped

“Hey I’m fine! It’s not every day I get toppled over by pretty girls” he laughed rubbing his hand on the back of his neck nervously.

“Again I am so sorry but you’re like my favourite artist so would you mind if I got a p-picture with you?” I asked nervously

“Your favourite artist? Wow I’m honoured! Sure I’ll take a picture!” he sounded really excited as we huddled together and Nikki took a picture on her and my phones.

“Once again I am so sorry!” I repeated again as Nikki dragged me away to some shoe shop. Several times though I looked back towards the Starbucks in the food court (while Nikki was dragging me around) and our eyes met and we smiled. It was amazing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hey, Hey wait! Faith wait!” a voice again shouted out to me. I stopped running and waited for who I assumed was Tristan to catch up me, panting with exertion.

“Hey Faith!” I was right, it was Tristan

“Hello Stalker!” I laughed

“Wow thanks! I feel the love!” he replied

I gave him an incredulous look and bent down so I was at Cuddles’ height “I was talking to Cuddles! Duh!”

“Hey look! I was-um wondering if I could have your number ?” he stammered out, looking embarrassed.

“Um yeah sure… just um give me your phone... I’ll um type it in” I reply blushing, he quickly handed over his phone and I typed it in, he put it back in his pocket and stammered out “I should um probably get back to walking cuddles- wait look, I hate to sound forward but are you free tonight?”

“Um yeah I guess” I murmured looking at the ground I was blushing so hard

“would you like to- to go to a movie with me? I hear The Words is showing, it’s supposed to be really good” he mumbled out

“Yeah that would be nice! I’ll meet you at the cinema at like 8?”

“yeah that’s cool! I’ll see you then! Bye!” he said and then the impatient Cuddles began dragging him away while he was waving.

I smiled and continued my run.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“ohgoshohgoshohsgosh! What do I wear?” I screamed at Nikki as I threw a whole closet full of clothes on the floor.

“Calm down honey! Wear this!” she said holding up a white flowy dress that wasn’t too casual but wasn’t too formal either.

“PERFECT!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!” I said she quickly handed it to me and I threw it on in 2 seconds.

“WAIT!! WHAT DO I DO TO MY HAIR??!!??!!” I screamed running around grabbing all the hair products in sight and rushing into the bathroom.

“FAITH!” Nikki shouted and i immediately stopped moving at her commanding voice “Yes?” I softly squeak

“Faith leave your hair it looks nice today! For once” she whispered the last bit and I stuck my tongue out at her.

“OH MY GOD ITS 7:45 I NEED TO GET TO THE CINEMA!!!!” I screamed again, going back into a frenzy of getting ready.

“FAITH!!!  Shut up! You will wear these shoes!” she said calmly and handed me some silver ballet flats which I quickly chucked on “and clam down! And here is your phone! And here are your keys! And get out!” she shooed me out of the house and slumped against the door with tiredness as I jumped in the car and drove to the cinema.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

Hunter’s POV

My phone rang with the sound of an incoming text message. I quickly ran over to my phone in the hope that it was Faith. I wasn’t disappointed. Until I read the text that is.

Hey Hunter!!!!!!!

I am so boreed! As you can tell I’m incredibly impatient! J Waiting for my date!! L

~Faith

My face quickly moved from a smile to a frown and I texted back

Hey Faith!

So am I!! bored that is! Aww who’s the lucky guy?

~Hunter

She quickly replied back, obviously not happy.

This guy I met while running called Tristan. We’re seeing The Words at the cinema here. Hate to say it but I would rather watch Beauty and The Beast at home or something!

~Faith

Uh Oh But it couldn’t be could it? Tristan was another guy in my band! But is has to just be a coincidence, there must be heaps of Tristan’s in Nashville right?

Hey gotta go my date has finally arrived! Wish me luck! J

~Faith

I felt kind of jealous about Faith going on a date. I really shouldn’t but I do. Maybe I should go down to check whether it really is Tristan. Well they would probably go to the cinema that’s closest to both faiths house and where we’re staying, it woudn’t hurt would it? That wouldn’t be creepy would it? I mean I’m just checking  on Tristan aren’t I? or am I checking on Faith?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! This will be continued I just anted to get this up because I had it mostly written.

I wanted to tell you something that might stop me from updating so often. I was diagnosed with Juvenile Arthritis in my fingers, wrists, elbows, toes, ankles and knees. You might be like what is that? She’s not old? Well, my pretties I will explain! I have swelling in all the joints that I mentioned before so they’re all stiff and painful. This just means it kinda hurts to write but I promise I wont let it hurt me too much and I’ll keep writing!

Anyway sorry for my rant I just wanted to explain!

Sophia