A Day in the Woods

-your POV-

I woke up, got dressed in a black steampunk dress, boots, and fixed my h/c h/l. Before I left my room, I made sure to grab my black leather Elvish cloak and put that one, the hood hiding my face.

Today I didn't really feel like going to fucking school and so I decided to play hooky. After packing some Pocky, cigs, coffee, and my dagger, I left out the front door ignoring my fucking parents and heading up to Stark's Pond.

My plan was to explore the woods, a favorite pass time of mine from back in my old town. I thought about inviting the others, especially Pete, but decided not to and carry on.

I walked into the dense forest, the canopy of evergreens towering above my head. I could hear birds sing their annoying as fuck songs. Wish I brought a gun with me, I could have some major fun blasting bird brains and scattering them on people's cars. (A/n: that sounds fun)

In the distance, something caught my eye. I decided to run over to it, and happened to see that it was an abandoned cabin, the windows broken, the wood rottening, and best if all, it looked like something out if a horror movie!

Should I explore this or call the others to come meet me here?

Hell, better be on the safe side and text them. I got out my phone and texted:

To: Pete; Henrietta; Michael; Firkle
From: Y/N

Msg: Hey, meet me at Stark's Pond, and bring a flash light with you I got something to show you.

It sent, and I ran back to Stark's Pond. It wasn't snowing so good thing I won't loose track of where I was with my footsteps in the snow.

By the time I got there, everyone was there.

"What is it, Y/N?" Michael asked me.

"Why don't you follow me and I'll show you?" I reply, walking back to the cabin. "I'll walk, but hope you keep up cause I walk fast!"

"Whatever, at least wait for me!" Pete yells, catching up to me.

Meanwhile at class: (Stan's POV)

"Has anyone seen y/n?" Ms. Garrison asks the class.

"No clue, but doesn't she hang out with the Goths? I'm sure she's with them, Ms. Garrison." I call out.

"Oh really? She shouldn't be hanging out with them and come to class for an education."

For the rest if the day, all I could think about was y/n. I know she's new, I have Wendy, plus she's a Goth, but there's something about her... I really want to get to know y/n better, I don't care if I have to go back to being Goth!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ain here! So, Stan's wanting to get to know you better, and willing to become Goth again huh? Oh what will happen, gee I wonder.... Hehehe

Meanwhile, looks like you can have an adventure exploring a creepy cabin! (Trust me, I will make it creepy, and prepare for The Evil Dead references!)

Last thing, my app I make the covers and some of the edited pictures isn't working so deal with what I can put heh

Ain out! (⌒▽⌒)☆

And thank you for voting/commenting/reading! Ilysm! ‧★,:*:‧^▽^)/‧:*‧°★*