Weekend Plans

- your POV -

Raven sat next to me, but it was rather close so I decided I would scoot over next to Pete just in case. I didn't feel like the others would notice, I mean actually, Pete and I have been laying low with our relationship because we didn't want them to know. Now that Raven was here, who knows what's gonna happen I mean Pete could get over protective and make a scene if Raven does anything to me or gets all touchy.

Pete noticed me closer to him, and looked at me and then to Raven as if to say "Stay away from my girl." Raven saw his glare and turned away.

It grew late after that and we had to go home. Pete walked with me, our hands locked together, we were talking about what was going in with our lives until we got to my house.

"Hey, Y/N , can you promise me something?" He asked me right before I motion to go inside.

"Of course, anything for you."

"Promise me that you'll not fall for Raven, I don't really trust him, and not because he left us to be a conformist. And... Can you come over to my house tomorrow? I'd like to hang out, just the two of us."

"Sure, sounds like a plan."

"Cool, bring some clothes too, something you can like wear to bed or around the house too, I'd like for you to stay the night with me. If your parents don't mind of course, that is..."

"Ha, alright dude. And fuck my parents, like I give a crap about what they say, for all I know they can Suck. My. Dick."

Pete laughed at my statement a little before saying goodbye. We kissed and I went inside to my room. I put up my stuff and got my clothes ready in my bag. I put in some gray pajama pants and a black long sleeve shirt in along with an extra pair of black undergarments just in case.

I went downstairs to go eat dinner with my family so I can ask them if it was OK if I stayed the weekend with Pete.

"Who's this friend your staying with?" My mother asked me. "My friend Henrietta." I lied, like they would even let me stay with a boy. "Okay sweetie, we'll see you when you get back Sunday." My dad said as I put up my plate and tlwent upstairs to take a shower and go to bed.

Finally I can get some rest for tomorrow.