Nightly Visit

-Pete's POV-

I was waiting for y/n by the gate taking a drag from a cigarette just minding my own business when I finally see her coming.

"Ello Pete" y/n greeted me with her monotone voice of hers.

"Hey"

"Shall we get going?"

"You're here now aren't you? Might as well" I reply, making my way to her side. We stay in silence, not really paying any attention to each other. Halfway there in the shadows I notice a familiar shape heading towards us.

"Look what we have here, my good friend Pete the goth, " Mike the Vampire appears in front of a y/n and I. "Oh, and he has a girlfriend now! Good for you, Pete!"

"One, she's NOT my girlfriend, second, get the HELL away from here vampire! Go take a bath in some sun, you look like you need a tan!" I spat back, y/n behind me watching everything, hate visible in her eyes.

"Ah ha ha ha ha ha, when goths start to wear normal clothes I'll do that..." Mike hisses, turning his gaze upon y/n. "Say, for a goth you're cute. You'd make a better vampire though, what say we ditch this piece of shit and go do something fun?"

"As if, you fanged fuck! I'd rather hang out with this price of shit than go with you!" Y/n spat in Mike's face.

Man is she rude, I'd hate to get on her bad side. I think to myself.

"Tch... Fine, I'll get lost, but I'll be back!" Mike says, walking away. "Especially for you, girly!"

"Go burn in sunlight!" Y/n yells back. "Tch, what a bastard."

"Tell me about it, him and the rest of the vamp kids are such fucking posers and wannabes that they should all die. We've been enemies ever since, Emos included."

"I used to deal with kids like that in my old school, me and my friend were the only 'goths' in town and always had to deal with a bunch of fucking Emo and Vampires."

"That must of sucked"

"It did."

___________________________________________________________________________

We finally made it to my place and found Michael, Firkle, and Henrietta there.

"About time" Michael says, annoyance in his voice.

"Gee, sorry, we had a surprise visit on the way by MIKE.

"Tch, fucking poser." Henrietta says under her breath.

I open the door and lead them to my room, not bothering to let my conformist parents know I'm home and I brought guests. It's not like we'll hang out for long, everyone had to go by 9 and it was barely 6.

Y/n sat on my bed, Firkle, Michael, and Henrietta sat on the floor and I placed myself in my bean bag chair.

"So... Y/n, tell us about your life before and what made you go nonconformist like us, if you don't mind." Michael asks y/n.

"Well, it all started when...."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ha, cliff hanger! I'll try to update tomorrow after school for you guys!

Now, what do you think of this chapter? Good? Bad? Give me some feed back please!

I also know how you don't see much of the X reader going on but it's coming. Trust me on this, I promise it will! (Just like the zombies and dragons in George R R Martin's novels, if you know what I mean)

Bye my nonconformist readers! ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ