Heartbreak & Lust

-your POV-

I sighed and looked at Pete. "Should we tell them? We were gonna have to anyways..."

He nodded, and turned toward them. "Y/N and I are boyfriend and girlfriend. We've been together for weeks now, keeping it a secret from you guys."

"Well, you should've known that we'd allow it. I mean, you two can have Goth babies or whatever, itse not like you're dating an emo or vampire. We'd kill you for that." Henrietta spoke. Michael nodded in agreement, while poor Firkle his behind Michael due to the scene he had just seen. Stan -er- Raven was still shocked, like as if he had just witnessed murder.

"I... I have to go!" Stan yelled, running away as fast as he could.

"Wait!" I called, but I knew it would do no good.

"Let him go, Y/N." Pete reassured me. "Okay..."

"We'll let you be, I gotta explain to little Firkle here what we just walked in on." Henrietta said calmly, closing the door after her and Michael, Firkle still hiding behind Michael. He looked like a puppy following it's owner. A traumatized puppy.

"Now... Those cock-blockers got in the way so what shall we do now? Continue? ~" Pete whispered unto my ear, nipping it a little.

"I don't care..." I said, list in thought about Stan and why he had ran away like that. Is it that he- no. That can't be it, can it?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Stan's POV -

I couldn't believe Y/N and Pete were dating! They may make a good couple, but I can't get over how hurt I am. I should have known better than to wait and tell her how I feel.

I get that I don't talk to her that much. I get that I just met her, too, but why do I feel this way about her? What makes this Y/N so appealing?

Whatever it is, it's time I brush it off... No! I can't do that after all this, what would I do, go back with Wendy? She's probably dating Token again!

If I want Y/N to love me, I need to fight for her. Pete, say good bye to your precious Y/N!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been wondering, should I make Mike come and help Stan? I mean, Mike and Pete may 'hate' each other, even though there's no doubt they should be canon. Eh, depends on how this turns out. For sure I will have separate endings for Stan and Pete, or not and make Stan suffer the pain of going back to Wendy but I'm not THAT mean.

Stan can go with Kyle instead. ⊙▽⊙

Ain out!