The Sleep over

This chapter is dedicated to all my fellow lemon lovers! Although I'll admit I'm not that good at writing them as the others are.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I knocked on the door only for Pete to open it.

"Come on in." He said, closing the door behind me. "We can go up to my room."

I followed Pete up to his room, set my stuff near his desk, and sat on his bed. "Well, I'm here now, so what shall we do-" I was cut off by a pair of lips on mine. No doubt it was Pete, so I kissed back with equal passion.

I snaked my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss, as he held me close, arms around my waist. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, and I decided to tease him a bit and stay shut. Suddenly, I felt my shirt being lifted up and a hand cupping my left breast giving it a squeeze. I let out a small squeak and that's when he explored my cavern.

Our tongues did a war for a bit before we had to part for air. "Don't... Ever... Let anyone... Claim you, Y/N." Pete said in between breathes. "You're mine."

He kissed me again, this time a bit rough and teeming with lust, before he started to tear off my shirt. Not breaking the kiss, he managed to get it off and threw it on the floor not giving a fuck of where it went.

I was now in my black bra, which I could tell by the look in Pete's eyes he wanted gone. Instead of taking it off, he went straight back to my lips, inching down my to my neck where he looked for my sweet spot. Slowly but surely he found it and bit it, sucking on it. I tried bit to moan, but ended up doing do. I felt Pete smirk into NY neck as he then motioned to unhook my bra. He threw that away too.

"You're so beautiful, " He smirked, causing me to blush the same tone of red in his messy hair. "Hey, no fair! Take off your clothes too!" I say back in a semi-childish voice.

"Hmm... Very well, just for you ~" He unbuttoned his gray shirt after he took off his tie. His pale chest was exposed, which I'll admit wasn't bad for someone who doesn't participate in P. E. class. "Better?" He asked, as he moved close to me again.

"Much better~"

Pete then Nuzzled into my breasts, massaging the left one as he sucked on the right one's nipple. I moaned load as he did that, and played with his hair more.

Once he stopped, ready for the next level l, he started to pull down my pants, revealing my wet black panties. "My, someone's anxious ~" He smirked, teasing me by rubbing my clit.

"Sh...Shut up." I said, hiding my red face. He chuckled and pulled them down, still teasing me. He then licked up my juices, and stuck his tongue inside me. It felt weird, me being a virgin, but somewhat pleasurable. I moaned as he did so, and could feel my knots in my stomach.

"P-Pete..." I moaned, but I had already came into him. He licked it up, and took off his pants, revealing a tent in his gray boxers. "You know, you're really sweet." He said, kissing me as he slid down his boxers revealing his dick. He must've been either 7 or 8 inches, so pretty average but still big in my eyes.

"Like what you see, Y/N?" He laughed, before positioning himself above me. "M-Maybe.... Tch, OK fine I love what I see to be honest."

"Be ready to love me more then~" he said, ready to enter me when suddenly we heard the door open. "Hi Pete, thought we'd stop by- "

There stood Raven, Michael, Henrietta, and Firkle. I screamed and his under Pete's covers, he did the same. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE!?" He yelled, completely unaware of their visit.

"The real question is, what are YOU doing?" Michael asked, brow lifted.

"None if your business!" Pete stated, still shocked.

"Oh really? It looked as if you and Y/N were about to have sex." Henrietta said. "Tell me you two, what's been going on? I've noticed the way you look at each other, as if there wasn't anything going on."

I sighed and looked at Pete. "Should we tell them? We were gonna have to anyways..."

He nodded, and turned toward them. "Y/N and I are boyfriend and girlfriend. We've been together for weeks now, keeping it a secret from you guys."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliff hanger! Hahaha!

I hope you enjoyed this, sorry for the cock-block but you can have that later I guess. You can thank SouthParkKenny for the idea. Thanks again Ken Ken! (*^▽^*)

I've been wondering, would you guys like some music along with some chapters? I'll play stuff like Nine Inch Nails, Tool, and other bands.

Till next time! ^▽^)/