The Raven has Returned

- Stan's POV-

All day I thought about what the new girl, Y/N would have to do with the Goths, there's just something about her that I really want to know. During class I couldn't even focus correctly, and Kyle has been trying to find out if I was okay or not, and I just gave him the typical "I'm fine" answer. Wendy didn't even notice because she's either hanging out with Bebe or Token.

The thing I was really wondering about was if I should go Goth again. I was happy now, even though I could tell my relationship with Wendy has gone downhill. We barely even talked now and every time we do it's a simple "Hi" or "How've you been?" Honestly, I need to break up with her and soon, and what better time to do it before it ends up badly. At least, if I get that done yeah I'll admit I'll be sad and stuff, which is perfect to be able to join the Goths and see you Y/N! I still have my goth stuff in my locker just in case, so I can go get that after I break up with Wendy.

The time was 5 minutes till lunch, so I got ready to tell her. By the time the bell rang I decided to lay back and hang out with Kyle and Kenny while I watched her walk off to the cafeteria with Bebe. Once I put my stuff down and entrusted Kyle to keep an eye on it I walked up to where Wendy was sitting and tapped her shoulder lightly.

She turned around to face me. "Hey Stan, what's up?" She asked, eyes sparkling and a smile on her face. Man did I love her smile, I sure will miss it. "Hey, can we talk? Like, over here... Alone please." I said, walking over to the cafeteria doors, opening one for her and then walking outside after her.

"I've noticed that we've grown apart over a while and how we barely see or talk to each other, I've noticed how you look at Token, and how you don't seem that interested in me any more so it's come to the point where-" I stopped to see her looking at me with a frown and eyes that seemed to be confused but knew what was happening. "We....need to break up. I'm sorry but you deserve someone you love other than me, good bye Wendy..." I turned to walk back inside and get lunch, trying to avoid to see her sad, but turned around to say- "Maybe we can still be friends?"

Wendy just looked up to me, eyes glazed in tears about to fall. That's when she broke. "BUT STAN! I LOVE YOU, NOT TOKEN! PLEASE! COME BACK!" She cried, clutching onto my jacket. "I'm sorry Wendy, but it's over." I say, shaking off her grip and walking towards Kyle, Kenny, Butters, and Fatass. What needed to be done, is finally done, all I have to do is go to Y/N.

"Did you break up with Wendy?" Kyle asked me as I sat down.

"Yep." After that, I enjoyed talking to the guys and after gym I got my Goth stuff on. People questioned me about my get up but I ignored them and counted the minutes until the end on the day to see Y/N.

RIIIIIIIIINNNNGGGGG!

As soon as I could, I grabbed my stuff and ran towards the gate at the back of the school. Once I got there I opened it only to here a creak but stepped inside and made my way to Y/N and the others. I saw the shocked faces of Pete, Firkle, Henrietta, and Michael, even Y/N.

"Raven..." Henrietta whispered, still looking at me.

"You're back?" Pete asked.

"I am, and I will be from now on." I stated.

"Glad to have you back, Raven." Michael said, he then turned to Y/N who was curious as to why I was like this. "Y/N, this is Raven in case you don't know who this is. I do believe he's in your grade, is he not?"

"He....is. Stan- I mean Raven, what brings you here?" She asked.

"I've had enough of conformists that's what. And to think I went back to one." I said in a monochrome voice. "If you're wanting to know about the first time I can tell you later."

"Okay." She said, and went back to taking a drag from her cigarette. I sat next to her and took out my pack along with my lighter to join her.

I took a seat next to her, hoping she doesn't mind but instead she scoots over next to Pete. I let out a small sigh and lit up a cigarette to take a drag out of. This could be harder than I thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raven, aka Stan has come back and look's like he wants in with you.

Now, I know what you're thinking, this is a Pete x reader yet there's no romance showing up yet. Gee, now that we have TWO boys that like you and everyone doesn't know it what could happen?

You'll thank me later, Stark out