A Fight for Love (Last chapter)

-Stan's POV-

Y/N and I were waiting for the others in the back of the school alone. Today I decided was the day I steal her away from Pete, a week after the incident in his room.  The best part? He'll learn not to get in the way.

"Hey you two, " Henrietta greeted us, followed by Firkle and Michael. Pete was next to enter.

"Hello, my dear, "She said to Y/N with such a soft voice filled with love and eyes glazed with life instead of they're normal hate filled dull color. She smiled and waved. "Hello Stan." He said to me, going back to his normal self? He plopped down next to Y/N and put his arm around her.

His arm around MY girl.

I couldn't take it, and decided to make the first move. I kicked him right in the stomach, making him lean over in pain. Blood splatter was on the ground, and the others noticed. They were in shock.

"PETE!" Y/N screamed in fear, then turned to me in rage. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO HIM!?" She screamed at me, lunging to choke me but I stepped out of the way.

Pete got up and faced me. "Grrrr... WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!?"

"For stealing my girl." I scoffed, proud of my move. I snaked over to Y/N and held her close to me. "Right, Y/N?" I cooed in her ear, then proceeding to kiss her soft lips.

"N-No! Get away from me." She pleaded, hints of anger at the end.

I chuckled and released her. "What'll it be, Pete? Fight me for her, or let me have her instead?" I asked, knowing his answer.

"I'd rather fight then give up on the one thing good about this fucked up world." He said, punching me in the face. It hurt like hell, and my cheek swell up.

I laughed insanely and punched him back. (A/N: Yandere much) He dodged it and kicked me. Shit. I winched in pain as he kept kicking me in my back and stomach. My mother is going to be worried as fuck.

-Pete's POV-

THAT SON OF A BITCH HOW DARE HE TOUCH MY Y/N!

I was enraged by what he did to me and how he almost kissed my girlfriend. I didn't think him coming back would mean something good after last time.

I kept kicking him until he gave up. "PLEASE STOP IT HURTS!" He cried out, on the ground with bruises and blood on him. I had blood on my shoes and some on my black jeans. I stopped knowing I had over done it and took his phone put of his back pocket so I could text someone to get him.

I was happy he didn't have a pass code, and scrolled through his contacts until I found Kyle. I texted:

-

StanKyle

Hey this is Pete, come and get your friend for messing with MY girl. Bring an ambulance with you. We're at the usual spot, the back of the school.

Sent

KyleStan

Okay, I called them and am on my way.

-

I went over to Y/N who was still mad at Stan for what he did. I was glad she was alright.

"I love you." I said, kissing her forehead.

"I love you, too." She said, wrapping her arms around me. "But don't you think you did overkill on him?"

I chuckled. "Yeah, but he deserved it." She smiled as Kyle showed up along with the paramedics. They took him to the hospital while Y/N and I went to go get coffee along with the others.

As much as I hated these conformist feelings, I liked feeling alive for once.

End.