First Time 💦

( so this chapter was based on a FF I've seen. I'm not coping it. I just rewrote it in my own way. It might be a little detailed but I tried. I'm not used to doing these kinds of this but my best friend wanted me to do this so here it is, enjoy? )

Weeks passed and you and Yoongi were an official couple. He's been the most amazing boyfriend ever. You both had great times. Going on dates and everything. He's made you even happier than before. Weeks passed which seemed like years to both of you guys. Everyday was the best day of your life. You wished it could be like this everyday. You had everything you wanted. In class you guys were still sitting together secretly holding hands so no one could see.
Mr Choi-" Ok class, today we will be having a quiz. It's gonna be reflex on what you've learned in the semester."
The teacher passes out the quizzes to the others and they got started quickly as they got the paper. When you got yours you looked over it and then look at Yoongi who you hope will pass with all the tutoring you gave him. You quickly got back to work filling out the bubbles and writing down answers.
( 30 minutes later )
Everyone turned in the quizzes and they had like 3 minutes to do whatever they want before the bell rings. You and Yoongi were talking and then the teacher calls you over.
Mr Choi-" Mrs Kang can you come over here for a second."
You let go of Yoongi's hand and he pouts. You walked over to the teachers desk wondering what he has to say.
Mr Choi-" I've notice that you and Yoongi have gotten closer."
Kyoto-" Yes sir."
Mr Choi-" That's good but I don't want him ruining your chance to persuade your dreams Mrs Kang."
Kyoto-" Oh no he's fine."
Mr Choi-" Yeah but I've also got a note from your family member saying you should stop hanging around him."
Kyoto-" Who would say that? "
Mr Choi-" That information is private. Now your dismissed."
The bell rings and everyone leaves the classroom. Yoongi wakes for you outside. As soon as you walked out of the classroom Yoongi holds your hand. Then he noticed that you were sad for some reason.
Yoongi-" Are you ok? "
Kyoto-" * sighs * I can't hangout with you in school anymore.."
Yoongi-" What why?! Are you breaking up with me?!! "
Kyoto-" No! That will never happened I promise. It's just Mr Choi told me that a family member told me to stay away from you."
Yoongi-" Why? "
Kyoto-" Idk...."
You just hold his hand and continue to walk down the hallway.

You guys were at lunch and sitting outside by a tree looking up at the sky. Yoongi has his arm around you and you rested your head on his shoulders. Other people look at you guys and started talking but you ignored them. Then you saw 2 familiar people walking up to you.

Jeewun-" Kyoto! There you are."
Kyoto-" Hi guys."
Enwoo-" You didn't sit with us at lunch so we went to look for you."
Jeewun-" And your with.....him."
They both look at Yoongi who gives them a glare. Then they turn their attention back to you.

Kyoto-" Sorry guys. I'll make it up to you I promise. Hangout tomorrow? "
Enwoo-" You bet! "
Jeewun-" Ok well bye."

They both leave and you look at Yoongi who looks away from you. You tried to get his attention but nothing worked. You were wondering why he was acting like this.

Kyoto-" Baby? What's wrong? "
Yoongi-" You didn't introduce me to your friends.....Why can't we tell people were together? "
Kyoto-" I'm sorry I'm just not ready for that yet.."
Yoongi-" Are you ashamed of me?! "
Kyoto-" No! Why would you think that? "
Yoongi-" Idk, when I lose my temper I say stuff like that."

He looks away catching his breath. You then thought of a way to make it up to him. You wanted to see him happy.

Kyoto-" Lets hangout after school. I'll do anything you want to make it up."

Yoongi then looks back at you and smirks at you which made you blush and you didn't like it. He likes to tease you which you hated but yet he seemed to like it. He gave you a gummy smile and then looks back up at the sky.