Hangout

In the morning you wake up next to Yoongi who was still sleeping. You quickly got up and put your uniform back on. You were having a hard time walking because of last night. You didn't want to complain because it was amazing. You looked at the time and saw it was 10:57AM. You were late to class again. You were putting on your shoes until you felt a pair of hands on your shoulder. You turn around and saw Yoongi who seems like he was half asleep.

Yoongi-" Skip class. Stay here with me a little bit longer."
Kyoto-" I would but I have to get good grades so I can work hard."
Yoongi-" Don't you have a job? "
Kyoto-" Yes they said I will start on Monday but it's Thursday. So I have to wait till they call me."
Yoongi-" Is they don't you can work me as always. So I know where you are and make sure your not with any other boys."
Kyoto-" That's sweet but I'm not joining your gang. If my mom finds out then I'm dead. So no thank you."
Yoongi-" Fine."
Kyoto-" Get ready. We're going to class right now."
Yoongi then connected their lips and soon the kiss turned into a make out session. He pulls you closer to his body. You wrap your arms around his neck deepening the kiss. He lifted your leg and his hand was holding your leg up. You then pulled back to breathe. He then gets ready leaving you breathless. You look at him and saw that he takes off his shirt and puts on a black long sleeve shirt. You turn around so he could change in private. After he was done he grabs your hand and goes downstairs.

At school you were on the computer typing an essay for your project. Yoongi was reading what you have written down because he wasn't here for 2 weeks. He was holding the paper in one hand and the other hand rested on your thigh. You tried to focus but at the same time it hard because of how Yoongi was. First he was a huge jerk, then he is your student ( he still is ), and now he's your boyfriend. Things went crazy now that you were together. Most of the girls in the school were so jealous of you. Especially Jinsoo. She hated you so much more than words can express. You didn't really care about her that much. As you were typing your paper Yoongi was on his phone taking pictures of you guys.

Kyoto-" Yoongi put your phone away and help me."
Yoongi-" Why? I'm just taking one to put as my lock screen."
Kyoto-" I thought you already have pictures of me because I sent you some."
Yoongi-" Yeah but I want us to in one plz babe plz."
Kyoto-" oh ok, but just one."

He gives you a gummy smile and you both get close and you smile and look at his phone. After he takes the picture he immediately puts it as his lock screen. He was so happy he keeps looking at it. You just smiled because you wanted him to be happy. Class was over and you guys had 5 minutes to do whatever before the bell rings. Yoongi was sitting on the table and he puts you on his lap. You just smiled and all the other girls were now jealous because they knew since you've been with him he's changed. They wanted to be with him now because he's more nice.

Yoongi-" Lets hangout around lunch baby."
Kyoto-" Haha, Baby you know I have to make it up to my friends."
Yoongi-" But I want you sit sit with me."
Kyoto-" Maybe tomorrow."

Yoongi then pouts and looks at you. You kinda hated it when he does that. He knows that you couldn't resist it. At the same time you haven't seen Enwoo and Jeewun in a long time. So you had to hangout with them today because you promised yesterday.

Kyoto-" Maybe you can sit with us at lunch. I'll talk to my friends about it."

He just smiles and kisses you in front of everyone.

Mr Choi-" Mr Min?! "
Yoongi-" Sorry sir."

He just laughs and the bell rings and you guys leave the classroom. You met up with Enwoo and Jeewun. They were sitting on the grass with food they brought from home. You walked up to them with Yoongi. They looked up at you guys.

Kyoto-" Hey guys. I was wondering if Yoongi can have lunch with us? "
Enwoo-" Sure."

You sit down on the grass next to Yoongi. They looked at him weird because he was dressed like a gangster. He took off his jacket and they saw all his tattoos and scars. You just took out your food you gave some to Yoongi.

Enwoo-" So did hear that Erdo and Mark are getting back together? "
Jeewun-" Yeah, I heard that Mark was jealous because Erdo was around boys."
Enwoo-" Well it's not her fault."
Kyoto-" Well they have been together for like 8 months now."
Jeewun-" That's because they weren't together for the first 3 months."
Enwoo-" Just the thought of it there has been a lot of drama this year."
Kyoto-" Yeah."

Yoongi looks around because he was really comfortable being around your friends. He had to get used to it at some point. You feed him more of your Mom's famous soup. He seems to like it a lot. Which made you feel so much better.

Yoongi-" So how long have you guys been friends? "
Kyoto-" Umm, since middle school."
Enwoo-" Yeah."
Jeewun-" It was surprising that we all got in the same college."
Enwoo-" I was happy because we can still stay close you know."
Yoongi-" Wow that's a long time."
Kyoto-" Yeah they know everything about me, and I know everything about them."

Jeewun and Enwoo nod their heads and ate their lunch. After you were done eating you laid down on the grass. Yoongi was rubbing your thigh while looking around. Enwoo and Jeewun were playing rock, paper, scissors.

Enwoo-" gawi bawi bo! "
Jeewun-" Haha loser I won again."
Enwoo-" Not fair! You choose rock like 5 times now! "
Jeewun-" Rules are Rules."

You just laughed and looked at the sky. Yoongi then lays next to you and you felt his arm go around you pulling you close to him. It was nice that your friends allowed your boyfriend to have lunch with them. They are starting to get along witch is a good thing.

( Sorry this was a short chapter I really wanted to write more but I'm just to sore to do anything right now. So this is all I write today I hope that you enjoyed it )