Honeymoon pt 1 💦

The wedding was over and you and Yoongi went back home. Once you got home you took a shower and went to bed along with Yoongi.

Days passed and you guys were talking about where you guys were going to go for your honeymoon.

You guys bought a house so you can live together. You unpacked the last boxes while Yoongi was ' busy ' deciding what to do for you guys honeymoon.

It was something that Yoongi was not really an expert at. He did have ideas but he didn't think they would work. He was just confused.

•••

Yoongi was out with his gang in a alley way. He was leaning against the wall and smoking a cigarette with Hoseok, and Jin.

Taehyung, Jungkook, and Namjoon were drinking beer. Jimin was sharpening his knife while looking around.

Jungkook-" I'm surprised that Kyoto will still let you go out."

Yoongi-" Eh, I tell her stuff like I'm going to the store or whatever. Some times when we fight I just take off in the middle of the night without her knowing."

Jin-" Haha, well that's how all marry couples are these days."

Hoseok-" I thought you guys wouldn't fight at all."

Taehyung-" Ofc they would. It's just disagreements."

Yoongi-" Well when you say it like that. We still haven't found a place to go for our damn honeymoon."

Jimin-" Damn Bro."

Yoongi-" Shut up! I'm new to this ok! "

Namjoon-" Why don't you just take her to like Hawaii? "

Yoongi-" I would, but then again she will get home sick easily."

Jungkook-" Hmm, * takes another sip of the beer * Why not go to my family island."

Hoseok-" Yeah, that's a good idea for once Jeon."

Jungkook-" Fuck off! I'm great at giving suggestions."

Taehyung then playfully hits Jungkook and they both start laughing. Yoongi thought about it for a moment, but then what if she complains again.

Being married looked way easier in movies, but in real life it's so difficult. Yoongi can't even get through one nice day without you wondering where he was.

Yes he loved you, but sometimes you got on his nerves which makes him leave the house and to get fresh air.

Yoongi then grabs a bottle of beer and opens it and drinks it.

Jungkook-" Wouldn't Kyoto get mad if you smell like beer? "

Yoongi-" Idc, I'm a man. Plus I'm taking her to that island thing Jungkook, but your paying for our tickets."

Jungkook-" What?!—"

Hoseok-" Sucker! "

Jungkook-" Ugh fine! "