' Moved on '?

It's been 2 weeks since you and Yoongi broke up. He was really doing bad without you. You decide to extend your trip in Japan. You didn't want to even talk to Yoongi. You couldn't bare to see him at school all mad. So you just stayed in Japan.

Kyoto-" Mom can we stay in Japan a little longer? "
Mom-" Why? "
Grandmother-" Because she wants to spend more time with us."
Mom-" I know but what about school and her boyfr—"
Kyoto-" Plzzz! "
Mom-" Well idk, well see."

You just walked outside wanting to catch some air. You walked down the street spacing out and not looking where you were going. So many people were cursing at you for getting in their way but you didn't care. Then you bumped into one person who seems to see if you were ok.

???-" Hey are you ok? "
Kyoto-" Y-Yeah I'm fine—Martin?! "
Martin-" Kyoto?! "

He helps you up and he hugs you tightly. Martin was your old friend in high school. You two slowly drifted apart because you guys went to different colleges. That was 3 years ago. You haven't seen him in forever and now you saw him in Japan when he's supposed to be at Seoul National University. Why is he here?

Kyoto-" What are you doing here? "
Martin-" I'm here because my grandmother is very sick so I came to visit her."
Kyoto-" Same, well I just came to visit."
Martin-" Good, how are you these days? How's life for you? "
Kyoto-" Umm well it's good. How are you these days? I haven't seen you in like forever."
Martin-" I'm good you know. Same as always you know."

You guys started talking and talking.

Yoongi was not going to school, he was still not over the fact that you broke up with him, he really didn't mean to do anything. He was not rich or anything but he really did care about you. After he stole the money he was thinking of buying you a gift that you could keep it. He was also thinking of taking you out on a trip so you guys could have some privacy.
He wants to see you really badly.

Namjoon-" Hey Yoongi you ok? "
Yoongi-" I have to see her! "
Hoseok-" Well how are you going to see her?! She's not coming back—"

Yoongi then grabs Hoseok's shirt and pushes him against the wall really hard. Hoseok was not afraid though. He faced way worse than what Yoongi was doing. Yoongi looks at him dead in the eyes. Jimin then pushes Yoongi away.

Jimin-" Enough!! "
Yoongi-" Stay out of this!! "
Jimin-" You better let go or else you will licked out of the gang."
Taehyung-" Yeah Yoongi. Don't forget that Hoseok is the leader."

Yoongi then glares at them. He didn't want to get kicked out. The gang was like his family and he couldn't want to leave. He let's go of Hoseok and walks away. Yoongi then thinks he has to see you so he starts to pack up his stuff. Namjoon walks pass his room and he's Yoongi packing his stuff.

Namjoon-" Hyung what are you doing? "
Yoongi-" I'm going to see Kyoto."
Namjoon-" Oh."

Yoongi then leaves the house and takes an Uber to the airport. Once he got his ticket he waited in line for the plane to take off. Girls were looking at him and were blushing. Some of them wanted his phone number, but he didn't give it to them because he only had you in his eyes, and his mind. Then he heard familiar voices. He looks over and sees the whole gang standing in line.

Yoongi-" What are you guys doing here? "
Jungkook-" Were going with you Hyung."
Taehyung-" Yeah. It's gonna be nice to visit Japan."
Jin-" Yeah."
Namjoon-" Dont worry about us. We all got different seats."
Jimin-" That's because this bastard was looking when he bought the tickets."
Namjoon-" Fuck off Jimin! "
Yoongi-" Ok ok, now you guys can shut up now your embarrassing me."
Jeonhyung-" oof he's embarrassed of us."
Yoongi-" Yes! "
Yoongi then looks away and waits to get on the plane.
Once he was on the plane he puts his stuff away and brings out his headphones and a notebook and pencil. He was sitting by the window so he could look out. The others found their seats and was putting their stuff away and was getting some stuff that they wanted. Yoongi puts his head phones and plugged it in his phone and started scrolling through his Spotify for some music he wants to listen to. Once he found one he puts it on and then opens up his notebook and starts writing down a letter to you. After a while he wanted to write you a special song for you. So he started thinking of ideas and then started writing it down.

( 1 hour later )

The plane finally landed and everyone gets off the plane. Yoongi waits to get his bag. The others were waiting behind him. Once all of them had their bags they all looked at each other.

Jungkook-" So where are we gonna stay? "
Namjoon-" A hotel? "
Jimin-" I'm fine with that."
Taehyung-" Me too."
Jin-" Well that's gonna coast is only an little so I guess so."
Yoongi-" I'm cool with anything ok, as long as I see Kyoto."
Jeonhyung-" Love bird."
Winyoung-" Shut up! "

Yoongi just rolls his eyes and waited. Jin has already rented a truck for them. He already has everything planned out.

( With Kyoto )

You were walking around with Martin still. It was such a nice day. You guys went to get some coffee and sit down and talked about how things were.

Kyoto-" Well I used to have a boyfriend."
Martin-" Really?! "
Kyoto-" Yeah but we broke up 3 days ago. I knew that he wouldn't Keep me for long after I heard all the rumors."
Martin-" Wow he just lets you go like that? That's kinda messed up."
Kyoto-" Yeah but it's fine."

He just laughs and drinks some of his coffee. You looked around and admire the beautiful view of people. You saw some who were on a date which made you remember your date with Yoongi. A big gray truck passed by and you looked at it. You saw a familiar faces through the window. Once they drive off you thought about it. You could be just imagining things or could it really be Jin and Hoseok.....

Martin-" Kyoto? Hey Kyoto? Earth to Kyoto come in Kyoto."

You looked at Martin who seemed to be calling you name while you were in your thoughts. You forgot that he was talking to you.

Kyoto-" Sorry."
Martin-" It's ok. What were you thinking about? "
Kyoto-" Nothing."

                                           —

( With Yoongi )

He looks out the window and hearing when Namjoon and Jin were arguing. It gave him a huge headache, but he doesn't say anything. Once they arrive are the hotel Jin gets rooms and they all had to share once again.

Jin-" Ok Yoongi, and Jimin will get a room. Jungkook and Hoseok, Taehyung and Namjoon, Me and Jeonhyung. Winyoung you will have your own room."
Winyoung-" Oh great."

They all go to their rooms and rested since it's been a long day. Yoongi then lays on the bed and goes on his phone looking at pictures of you. Jimin was putting his stuff away. He noticed that Yoongi was not doing anything so then Jimin stops and lays on the other bed and goes on his phone. Yoongi will start looking for you in the morning, after a few minutes passed Yoongi and Jimin were sleeping.