Just a dream💦...

After you fainted and Yoongi catches you and he carry's you to the couch. He was really worried about you. He closes the door and sits beside you on the couch hoping you will wake up any time soon.

You soon then wake up in a different place which you didn't even know. You looked around and trying to figure out if you have been there before. You then walk around which seemed like to be a mansion. You walked passed a mirror and you looked at it and saw that you were wearing this expensive black dress, with white gold tubes. You then freaked out because you don't wear these kinds of stuff. Your hair was longer and you then noticed that you had a ring. You quickly looked at you hand and saw a very beautiful wedding ring. You were scared and wanting to know what the he'll was going on. Then you saw a little girl walk up to you.

Asami-" Do you know where I left my bag at? I can't find it."

You quickly looked at this little girl. She looked about 11, or 12. Who was this girl? Why is she here? Why is she asking you this question when you don't even know where her bad was...

Kyoto-" U-Umm who are y-you? "

Asami-" Not funny. I'm your daughter Mom, and when is Dad coming home? "

Kyoto-" W-What...? "

She then just walks away. You were trying to process what she said to you. Then you noticed that another kid was crawling around on the floor.

Asami-" JungMin get up the floor is dirty and Dad is gonna get mad."

You walked up the stairs and try to find a room once you find one you close the door. You were freaking out so badly. You looked around and thought of a way to escape this place. You looked out the window but you were on the second floor. You looked through a closet to find some clothes that you would wear but all of the clothes were like dressed and skirts. The only time you wear a skirt is in your school uniform. The shoes were all High heels, and fancy jackets. You froze up when you felt a pair of hands on your waist. You quickly turned around and saw.....Taehyung. You got scared and wondered ifYoongi found out.

Kyoto-" Tae not now what if Yoongi sees us...?"

Taehyung-" Why do you care so much about him? He left."

Kyoto-" What do you mean? "

Taehyung-" You've been drinking again haven't you."

Kyoto-" Whats going on?! Where is Yoongi my boyfriend?! "

Taehyung-" I think your still drunk, because I'm your husband. Yoongi left you long time ago. He's back with Jinsoo."

Your heart broke. He leaves you and he's back with Jinsoo the girl who controls his life. It felt like time stopped. You were married to Taehyung instead of Yoongi. You had KIDS WITH TAEHYUNG?!!!

Taehyung-" You look so beautiful Kyoto."

His hands were around you once again pulling you even more closer this time. You looked at him and he leans in closer and kisses you. His lips were so soft. The kiss was passionate, loving, sweet, and hungry. You admit it felt good but your heart belonged to Yoongi. Taehyung's hand goes around to the back of your dress and unzips it and your exposed chest was showing. He trails kisses down your neck making you shiver at his touch. He slowly guided you to the bed and lays you down. He was not rough as Yoongi is. You gasped when he found your sweet spot and started to abuse it leaving a big dark purple mark. You whispered Yoongi's name but Taehyung didn't hear you.  Then you forgot that it wasn't Yoongi it was Taehyung.

Kyoto-" T-Tae."

Taehyung-" All ready moaning my name princess."

Kyoto-" Tae..."