Honeymoon pt.3 💦

Days have passed and they have been the most wonderful thing. Every second was such a great memory to remember.

Yoongi was in the shower while you were in the living room watching your K-Drama's. You then started getting text messages from your family.

You quickly texted them back, as you got up and walked to the kitchen. You then dropped your phone.

All of a sudden you felt a sharp pain in your stomach making you hit you side scratching your stomach. You fell on the floor next to your phone.

You close your eyes and clenched your shirt by your side. So much emotions were going through you.

You used all the strength you had to stand up. You grabbed your phone and lean against the counter.

You lifted up your shirt to see some blood was dripping but not a lot. So you quickly grabbed a paper towel and clean it before Yoongi finds out and he'll flip.

After you heard footsteps coming down the staircase. You throw away the paper towel and look to see Yoongi.

Yoongi walks to you and pecks your cheek. He smiles then heads to the fridge and gets out a cold water. You saw him drink it while water was going down his face.

You then bite your bottom lip. Then you looked away hoping he didn't notice. The question you had was why are you being shy around your husband?

You then forgot about the scratch you had on your side.

•••

You were asleep, because most likely you did a lot in just 2 hours. Yoongi was laying next to you on the couch. He was on his phone looking on Instagram.

He kept looking at how you were so beautiful the day he had met you. The most amazing day to happen when he felt his lips against yours.

He was so lucky to have you to make him happy. To make him a new person, to start a new life, to leave the old one behind.

He then thought of how he acted around hi parents before he met you. On how he pushed Enwoo that day.

( Flashback )

Yoongi was just at a party and he was getting a hand job in the bathroom. This girl that he just met, was now gonna make him cum anytime soon.

" F-Fuck, keep going." He said. The girl didn't stop her movements. She then started kissing Yoongi's neck leaving dark purple marks all over. She wanted to make it noticeable.

Yoongi was at the edge of cumming on her hand any moment. He then threw his head back and let out a loud groan while he came on her hand.

He was then breathing heavily. Sweat was going down his face. The girl then smiled and got up and fixed her dress and her makeup leaving Yoongi on the floor.

She then write down her number on a piece of paper she had. She then gave it to Yoongi and walked out of the bathroom.

Yoongi stands up and fixes his boxers/pants. It did feel good to finally get some action after he broke up with his girlfriend a week ago.

He didn't care though, all he knew was that she was such a slut. Sleeping with others, and going out to parties coming back with messed up makeup, and hickeys everywhere on her body.

Yoongi then stands up and walks out of the bathroom and out of the house. He had to get home before his parents lock him out of the house again.

Which he didn't mind, because he would sleep over at the house where all of his other gang members stay at. It was more comfortable over there than it is at his own home.

He hated being the son of the Min company. He was gonna be the next CEO, but he chose to be in a gang without telling his parents about anything.

•••

When he got back to his house he opened the door only to find his maid was just about to leave for the day. He walks passed her and up the stairs to his room when suddenly he got cut off.

" Where the hell have you been?!! It's almost midnight! " his father yelled. Yoongi didn't care much about him since he was always busy. " I was out with some friends at a party ok! " Yoongi yelled back.

" You know damn well you're not supposed to be out at dark! There are perverts out on the streets just looking for someone! You should be more mature!! You are gonna be the face of the company soon! " His father still continued to yell at him.

Yoongi looks at the ground and scoffs. Then he looks back up at his father who was extremely angry. " I don't give a damn about those people! You can't control my life anymore than you already are!! I fucking 22 for god's sake!! Who said I was gonna run this damn company?! Cause I didn't sign up for shit! "
Yoongi then yelled back at him causing his Mom to walk out of the room.

She walks over to her husband and tried to get him to stop and go to bed but he wasn't done with Yoongi. " Honey stop, he's just had a rough day" his Mom said.

Yoongi then chuckles and looks away knowing his Mom was the one who can have his back but can also be a bitch at sometimes. " Back off! I'm not done with this so called our son! "
Mr Min said.

" How dare you say that! Yoongi is your son and will always be! " Mrs Min said. Yoongi then rolls his eyes. He didn't want to be apart of this family knowing his blood is apart of this old man so called ' Dad ' has.

" He's nothing but just a big disappointment. Yoongi you know that—" before he could finish his sentence Yoongi walks away. He didn't want to listen to that old man talk.

" Yah!! Get back here right now Min Yoongi! "
Mr Min said with an angry tone. " Fuck you and your damn company! " Yoongi said back and. He then closed his bedroom door.

Yoongi was finally alone. He hated the fact that he was apart of this family. They just treat him like he's 9 years old.

Yoongi takes off his jacket and throw it on the chair next to his desk which has a lot of paper work. He then lays down on the bed and let out a sigh.

He looked outside and saw it was a full moon. Yoongi hated that more than anything. Yoongi then closes his eyes hoping to get some sleep.

•••

The next day Yoongi was already at college. He didn't want to be here more than anything, just because of what had happen yesterday. He met up with his gang.

Yoongi takes out a cigarette and lights it. He takes a puff feeling somewhat better than before. Before he just felt shitty, but that was all he could feel.

He then noticed that you were walking to your friend group. He wanted to meet them, hoping they were girls so he could at least get more action.

Then he saw it was just 2 boys. From a far distance he couldn't really tell but he thought you were cute, wearing your uniform which everyone was required to wear except Yoongi.

He thought of walking over and trying to see you better. So him and his gang walked closer and saw that one of the guys was in the way.

So Yoongi pushed him and he feel on the floor. Then he noticed on how you and your other friend were helping him. He saw how your brown hair was like in the sun.

The way it flowed with the wind, on how your body fit nicely in your uniform. On how you cared for your friend.

His thoughts disappeared when you were close to his face telling him why he did that. Up close you were much better.

After you guys left he had a hunch that he will be seeing you more often.

( End of flashback )

He thought of how much he had changed all because he met you. He's much nicer to his parents. He still doesn't want to run the company but then he thought of you.

How you would love to live in such a big house. Enough space for your kid to run around and lots of rooms so that his gang could stay over.

It wouldn't be such a bad thing to do at least that's what Yoongi thought.