panicking....?!?!?!

In the morning you wake up to Yoongi who was sleeping. He was so cute while he was sleeping. You didn't want to wake him up. You slowly got up and go to the bathroom. After that you then got dressed. You just wear your clothes from yesterday because you didn't bring any. You sat on the bed and put on your shoes. You didn't even notice that Yoongi woke up. He looks around and sees you. He smiles and kisses your shoulder. You smiled and turned around and saw Yoongi smiling too.

Kyoto-" Morning."
Yoongi-" Morning Baby. Where are you going babe? "
Kyoto-" Back to my grandparents house. They will be wondering where I am."
Yoongi-" Your leaving so soon...but why I thought you wanted to stay."
Kyoto-" I do but since you dragged me away from my friend yesterday he probably told my mom."
Yoongi-" That dumb bastard."
Kyoto-" Yah! "
Yoongi-" Sorry."
Kyoto-" Well I guess I'll be back."
Yoongi-" Let me drop you off. So that I can still be by your side."
Kyoto-" Your so cheesy."

Yoongi smiles and gets up. He stretches out and yawns.

( 2 weeks later )

You were finally back in Seoul and going back to school. It felt weird though. Being back in Korea and not Japan. The good part was that you and Yoongi are back together after what he did. Still it didn't matter you knew that all you had to focus on was just to finish college and and move somewhere else. You wanted to start living by yourself but at the same time you didn't want to leave your mom alone in a house after your Dad died.
You were getting ready to go to school. You put your uniform on and fixed your hair. You put your hair in a ponytail. Then you go to the kitchen and make a little breakfast sandwich. You then leave the house and start walking to the bus stop. You put your headphones in and listened to music. As you were waiting some guy bumps into you making your bag fall and your phone too.

Kyoto-" Oh s-sorry."

You go then pick up your stuff. The guy helps you up. You saw that he was a young man who seems to be like one of those popular guys in school. His hair was brown, his skin was clear, and his eyes were a beautiful brown, his lips were soft by the way it looked. He then bows down and apologizes.

???-" I'm so sorry."
Kyoto-" U-Umm it's fine."
Soobin-" Hi I'm Soobin."
Kyoto-" I'm Kyoto."
Soobin-" Kyoto? That sounds like a Japanese name."
Kyoto-" It is, I'm half Korean and half Japanese."
Soobin-" That's cool."

The bus came by and you got on the bus and Soobin follows you. To be honest you were blushing but you knew you can't have feelings for another guy besides Yoongi. You guys started talking until you had to get off. He smiles and both of you guys said your goodbyes. You then wait for the street to be clear then walked across the street. You saw Jeewun and Enwoo on the grass talking. You walked to them.

Jeewun-" Hi."
Enwoo-" It's been forever."
Kyoto-" I know I've just been with family for the past 3 weeks."
Jeewun-" how are they? "
Kyoto-" They are doing good."
Enwoo-" That's good to hear."

You guys start talking and Yoongi was talking with his gang. The bell rings and you walked to class.

( I'm class )

You sat down by Yoongi who was smiling.

Mr Choi-" Ok so you guys will be taking notes on the book that we've read yesterday. Take down notes about the main character, setting, and the plot. Get started."

Everyone then gets out their books and notebooks. You were reading but something didn't feel right. You felt like you needed to throw up. You raised your hand.