Your choice

After Yoongi hangs up you just sit on the floor wishing your mom was there. You started crying because you didn't know what to do. You just got back together with Yoongi and you didn't want to lose him again because of something you both did. You thought about the birth control pill you took, like why didn't it work? You just wished you told Yoongi to wear a condom so you wouldn't have to go through this much pain. You keep thinking about if you wanted to even keep the baby or not. So many emotions were going through it was practically hurting you and your pride wanting to just disappear.

( Later )

You were looking at some abortion articles and you might keep the kid and then give it up for adoption. You were not ready. Then you started looking at baby pictures wondering if your doing the right thing. Were you even ready to do this?.......

                                         —

( At school )

You were in class and Yoongi didn't come at all. Was he still mad. Or could he be like ghosting you and moving away?! He's gonna leave! And never come back! Will he leave you?!?!?!?!?! So many questions but yet no answers.

Mr Choi-" Ok graduation is gonna come up soon in a few weeks. I want you guys to do one last project in partners. You will recreate a very famous painting with you as the subject."
Linlin-" That sounds so like so much fun."
Qing-" I can't wait."
Yeonghan-" I'm such a great artist. Who wants to be my partner? "

Your classmates were so excited about the upcoming project. You were lost in your thoughts to even think about what your professor had to say.

                                           —

( 6 days later )

You decided to do your painting on your tablet which was easy for you since you like to draw but not all the time. As you were drawing you kept thinking about what your gonna do with this baby inside you. Yoongi comes to school but he's silent now.
Now you were in class and you had to present today. You drawing of complete and you were ready to go.

Mr Choi-" Ok, Linlin and Yeonhan your up first."

Linlin and Yeonhan get up and they go in front of the class. Yeonhan was holding up a canvas and places it on the stand.

Yeonhan-" Ok so I recreated the Mona Lisa painting with Linlin was the subject. This took me about like 2 days to complete. The shading and coloring took a long time but I manage to get it right."

Linlin-" Yeah I made sure he got every single detail right."

Yeonhan-" Yeah which took forever to me since you didn't like the coloring I picked out."

Linlin-" Cause it seemed like I was old and I'm not. I'm only 20."

Yeonhan-" That's old. I'm 19."

Linlin-" oh shut up! "

Mr Choi-" Ok ok, you guys can go sit down now. You both get an A."

Linlin and Yeonhan go and sit down. More people were presenting. You were nervous to go up there with Yoongi after the whole incident but you had no choice if you really wanted a good grade on this project.

Mr Choi-" Next up is Kyoto and Yoongi."

You got nervous but you stand up and grabbed your tablet and walked to the front of the classroom. Yoongi then walks after you slowly and stands 4 feet away from you.

Kyoto-" So I did my drawing on my tablet since it was easier for me."

Mr Choi-" Oh ok neat."

You then Bluetooth your tablet to the screen. After you did that everyone saw what you have been looking at. ' Is abortion a good thing? '
' adoption is the key ' ' people who really want to adopt a kid '
Everyone saw everything. They all started talking to each other saying weird things to you. Yoongi then looks at the screen and saw it.

Yoongi-" Kyoto look."

You quickly looked at the screen and saw. You then looked at the class and they were talking to each other. You quickly unhook your Bluetooth and run out of the classroom crying. Everyone watches you leave the room.

( Later )

You were at home and on the couch crying and you knew that everyone was talking about you. You then realize that Yoongi saw what you were looking at. You knew right away you will not walk around the school 9 months pregnant. You also couldn't miss school for 9 months so the decision you made was just to get an abortion.
There was a knock on the door and you got up wiping away your tears and answered the door. You saw that it was Yoongi.

Kyoto-" What are you—"

Yoongi-" You can not give our baby away."

Kyoto-" Yoongi—"

Yoongi-" That is my kid inside you and you cannot give him/her away."

Kyoto-" Yoongi I can. You cannot tell me what to do with my body. This is my decision and I'm sticking with it."

Yoongi-" Should we talk about this? It's my kid too."

Kyoto-" I know, but I don't want to be walking around the school 9 months pregnant and I'm not missing school either."

Yoongi-" It's ok, I can get a job and help you out. I was not ready for this but after giving so much thought into this I really want a family with you."

Kyoto-" Me too but I'm too young..."

Yoongi-" Just think about it for a moment. You are really gonna kill a baby or your gonna give it away? "

Hearing him say that stuff made you feel bad. You wanted to keep the kid but you wanted to graduate before.

Yoongi-" You can still keep the baby, graduation is in a month."

Kyoto-" I know but still I'm too young and my mom is gonna kill me."

Yoongi-" Kang Kyoto Plz..."

You keep thinking about all the baby Photos you saw. You then thought about the people you've talked with about them adopting your kid. You even talked to your doctor about having an abortion. So many things were going through your head that it made you dizzy and you fainted. Yoongi then grabs your arm before you hit the ground. He was worried about you. The last thing you saw was him about to cry then everything went black.