Welcome

It's been months later. You guys were still doing great. Although you did have some arguments but you got through them perfectly since Yoongi would always apologize afterwards.

He was really the best. As the months went on you stomach got even bigger than before. Yoongi has to pay attention to you more since you were already 8 1/2 months.

He was really nervous. He thought of how his kid could become like him before he met you. A heartless person, selfish, being in a gang, doing bad stuff.

Although there were some ups and downs with his thoughts. The only thing he could promise forever was that he will surely love his child.

As the days went on you started to get weird cravings. Like the day before you wanted a pickle dipped in chocolate.

You didn't like the way it sounded but after tasting it, it was actually really good. Best snack ever made you thought.

•••

You were laying down on the couch, watching your K-Drama's while Yoongi was doing the dishes. He had to take over doing the house chores.

He got used to doing that he's becoming addicted to cleaning now which was very surprising to him.

" Hey, that's that guy on Instagram. What was his name? " you tried to think who was going down the actor path. Then you went back on Instagram. " Baby, foods almost ready." Said Yoongi.

" Ok." You looked through Instagram and saw who it was. " Aha! I knew his face seemed familiar. It's JR_Jinyoung, or just Jinyoung. He plays in ' He is Psychometric.' Wow." You said in excitement.

He really was a good actor. You just started this K-Drama. So far what you've seen was confusing at first but then it got better.

In the beginning, when Lee Ahn ( Jinyoung ) was just a little kid. He wanted a dog for his birthday but his parents wouldn't get him one, so he said that he wanted a little brother. They freaked out and decided to get him a dog. On there way down the apartment elevator something happened. Something blew up and caused most homes to be destroyed. They were in the elevator trying to open the door to escape. There was a police trying to help people get out. Once the police saw the elevator door open slightly he went over there to help. He rescued the Lee Ahn before the elevator broke and went straight down. There was also this guy named Kang Sungmo who was a teenager who tried to help the Lee Ahn get out. Until Sungmo broke a window and grabbed Ahn who was passed out due to the smoke. Sungmo held Lee Ahn and then jumped out of the room and landed on a car, but then lived.

( sorry this is my favorite K-Drama. I just love it so much. I've watched like more then 5 times. Well I'll let you continue reading. Bye )

As you watching your show, Yoongi came by and gave you some noodles. As you were eating it you then started having contractions. You put the bowl on the coffee table.

" Y-Yoongi!.." you said as you were clenching the pillow. Yoongi knew what was going on and sat beside you and took out his phone and took note of how long or how far part your contractions were.

He held your hand and rubbed your arm to at least calm you down. It really did hurt, since this was your first kid. You then relaxed and Yoongi knew that your 1st contraction was over and looked at the time.

He looked at you to see if you would have another one again. Minutes later you were laying down beside Yoongi. As you were gonna pick up your glass of water, you had another contraction.

Yoongi took out his phone and it was 7 minutes since your last one. He held your hand while you were heavily breathing. He rubbed your back softly. Yoongi kept looking at his phone to check the time.