Chapter Fifty-Five.

Aly's POV.

  The next morning I woke up next to Joe. Our naked bodies entangled with each other. I slowly sat up and saw my babydoll dress thrown across the room, too far out of reach. The air out from the duvet was chilly. Instead of getting up, I curled back up next to Joe.

  "G'morning," Joe mumbled as he woke up.

  "Morning," I smiled.

  Joe pulled me close to him. I simply layed there embracing our closeness.

  After a little while, we got up. I put on my fluffy bathrobe and Joe threw on a pair of sweats. I went to check on the kids and they were both asleep still. Joe and I went into the livingroom and I went into the kitchen.

  "Want breakfast?" I asked.

  "Sure," Joe grinned.

  I got out some food to make breakfast. Joe came and sat on the counter next to where I was cutting up fruit. Joe stole a strawberry and ate it.

  "Joe!" I giggled.

  "Hm?" Joe asked innocently.

  "Don't eat the strawberries now!" I joked.

  Joe smiled and hopped off the counter and lifted me onto the counter.

  "I love you," Joe whispered as he gave me a kiss.

  Joe pulled the tie on my bathrobe.

  "Joe," I said, "Not in the kitchen."

  I held my bathrobe close and Joe pulled me out of the kitchen and into the livingroom and on the sofa.

  "Jo-"

  "Shh," Joe whispered as he undid the bathrobe and opened it.

  I pulled Joe's pants and pulled him next to me.

  "Mommy?" Fletcher asked from our room.

  "In here," I said to Fletcher as Joe and I jumped up and covered ourselves. Joe quickly pulled up his pants and I pulled closed my bathrobe and tied it.

  "Mommy!" Fletch giggled as ran down the hall towards us.

  I smiled and picked him up, noticing Joe's boner tenting in his sweats. I made eye contact with Joe and giggled.

  "Dada!" Fletch giggled and leaned over so I passed Fletch to Joe.

  I scurried off into the kitchen to finish making breakfast. Joe followed, still carrying Fletcher.

  "Maisie's awake," Fletcher said.

  "Oh, thank you baby," I smiled as I went to go get Maisie.

  She was indeed awake, I carried her through to the kitchen. I held her on my hip as I tried to finish making breakfast. After a minute or two, Joe took her for me and settled both the kids down to eat. Although Fletcher did carry some toys at the table, so they played while waiting for food.

  "Sorry about that," I said quietly to Joe.

  "Babe, it's not your fault," Joe smiled.

  "It's becoming a reoccuring thing," I giggled.

  "It'll be okay, we just have to be more secretive, especially because Fletch is getting older," Joe reminded.

  "Yeah," I said as I finished making breakfast.

  We ate and then Joe helped me clean up the kitchen while the kids played at the table again. Once that was finished, Joe and I bathed the kids. I took care of Maisie and Joe got Fletch ready. We got them changed and dressed. We then decided to leave them in their nursery with some toys and took the baby monitor and went to go shower together.

  "Shall we finish what we started?" Joe said as we got into the shower.

  After a good amount of time in the shower, we got out and got dressed. I quickly did my make-up and then got the kids from their room.

  "Babe, do we need anything for when we go to Pismo? Clothes?" Joe asked.

  "I don't think so, but we could go look and see if there is anything we need."

  "Okay, we can drive into town," Joe said as he got the baby bag.

  I put jackets on the kids and Joe grabbed me my jacket as well as his. We then got everything and got into the car and headed to the shops. Once parked and out of the car, Joe put Maisie in the baby sling and I walked with Fletcher.

  We went around some clothing stores and bought some new outfits for the kids. We looked around a bit more and went through more stores.

  "You should get a new one of these," Joe smirked as we walked past the launderie.

  "Maybe, but if I do, it'd be a surprise," I smiled.

  "Damn," Joe joked as he fed Maisie a bottle.

  Fletcher was messing around, holding onto Joe's leg, making him walk while Fletch was holding onto his leg.

  "Fletcher, let's not mess around in the store, please," I asked Fletcher nicely.

  "Okay Mama," Fletcher said.

  After a little while longer, we decided to start heading home. On the way home we stopped at a local bistro and had a late lunch. Once we got home, Maisie and Fletcher went down for a short nap.

  "Babe, I don't want to go to work tomorrow," Joe jokingly whined.

  "Haha, I know babe," I smiled as I played with his hair. Joe had his head laying in my lap as we sat on the sofa.

  "I love you," Joe smiled.

  "I love you too," I said as I leaned down and gave him a kiss.

  After the kids got up, we pretty much relaxed the rest of the evening. We had a light dinner too. After the light dinner, we watched the television until the kids fell asleep. Around 10 pm, I got a text from Zoe.

  "Aly! Heard you and the fam are going to U.S. for x-mas! Have fun! Are you busy tomorrow?"

  I replied:

  "Not busy tomorrow, are you going to be in town?! And I know, I'm so excited!!!"
  "Yes! Alfie and I are going to be in town tomorrow! We should catch up! Alfie can watch the kids."
  "Alright, what time works?"
  "12?"
  "Perfect! See you tomorrow!"

I'm excited for tomorrow, I get to catch up with Zoe, and a little break from the kids.

  "Babe, I'm going to go out with Zoe tomorrow, Alfie can babysit the kids for a bit."

  "Sounds fun," Joe smiled.

  I moved over and straddled his lap.

  "This sounds even funner though," Joe joked.

  "Did you just say 'funner'?" I laughed.

  "So what?" Joe giggled as he pulled me in for a kiss.

A/N: Alrighty! Another chapter! Hope everyone is enjoying it! I think I'm going to have some more excitable things coming up in the story! Love you all! Love the feedback! Thanks!! X p.s. Happy Thanksgiving to the readers in the US.