Chapter Fifty-Seven.

Aly's POV

I feel bad for not telling Joe about me taking the pregnancy tests, but I just had a feeling I'm not pregnant, but wanted to make sure.

"Babe, are you mad at me?" I asked Joe as he came out of the bathroom from the shower.

"No," Joe smiled.

"I'm sorry."

"You're fine babe, I've been wearing condoms nearly every time because I know we're not ready to have another child yet," Joe said.

"I know, I don't know, I was just worried."

"Worried? Babe, we would make it work no matter what, there is no need to be worried."

Joe and I continued talking about the possibilities and how Joe has been wearing condoms because he knew I wasn't ready to be pregnant again.

"Thanks babe," I smiled.

Joe started getting changed, I got up and grabbed his butt before leaving the room the check on the kids.

"Oi!" Joe laughed as I left the room.

I went to check on the kids and Fletcher was still playing wth his toys and Maisie was crawling around, sucking on some of Fletcher's toys.

"Maisie! No!" Fletcher whined as he saw Maisie suck on his toys.

"Fletcher, let's share," I smiled.

"Okay Mama," Fletcher said as he continued playing with his toys.

Joe had finished getting dressed and came and sat in the kids room with us.

"Daddy!" Fletcher said and jumped up to get a hug from him.

"Hi Fletch!" Joe smiled.

Maisie crawled onto my lap as we were all sat on the floor. Maisie was giggling and gurgling.

"Someone's quite happy today!" Joe smiled at Maisie.

I held Maisie up and threw her lightly into the air and caught her, making her giggle even more.

"Dada?" Fletcher asked curiously.

"What?" Joe smiled.

"When is new baby coming?"

Shit. I told Joe he would remember. And now, of all times, now. Once Joe and I had the discussion about the pregnancy test.

"I don't know, Fletch," Joe said, "Not for a long time, don't worry about it."

"Okay!" Fletcher said before continuing to play.

The rest of the day was normal. We ran out to get some groceries and snacks for the kids. We then got home and the kids went down for a short nap before we ate dinner. After dinner, the kids played for a little while and then Joe and I settled them in bed with us while we put on a movie. Before the movie was half way over, the kids were asleep. Joe paused the movie so he could go to the restroom and he wanted to get some wine. During that time, I took the kids into their room and then changed into my pajamas.

"I put the kids in their room," I saod as Joe came in.

"Thanks," Joe smiled as he stripped and got into bed with me.

Joe cuddled up next to me and kissed my neck. I resumed our movie, but I don't think either of us really paid attention.

"Babe, I love you," Joe breathed heavily.

"I love you too," I said.

Eventually, Joe and I fell asleep. The next morning I woke up and Joe must have just woken up too.