Chapter Eighty.

Joe's POV

  For the next couple of month, life was pretty chill. I continued working during the week and on the weekends we all hung out, more at the apartment, than out, because of Aly being pregnant. Well, now Aly is just over 8 months pregnant. Last week we celebrated Fletcher's 3rd birthday. Damn, time flies.

  "Daddy, can we play?" Fletcher asked.

  "Of course," I smiled.

  Aly was sat on the sofa with Maisie on her lap. I sat on the ground with Fletcher and we played with some of the cool, new toy cars he got for his birthday. Aly was reading a book to Maisie while Fletch and I played. For a little while, we played and then Maisie soon joined us and Aly watched, before then I sat on the sofa with Aly and we both watched the kids played.

  "Mummy! Potty!" Fletcher said as he stood up and crossed his legs.

  "I'll take him," I told Aly.

  I got up and Fletcher ran to the bathroom while I lefted him up to the toilet and he went pee.

  "Wash your hands now," I guided him, "And good job for telling Mommy and I."

  Fletcher shot me a playful smile before I dried his hands and he ran back through to the livingroom.

  "How'd he do?" Aly asked.

  "Fine," I smiled.

  "Good," Aly smiled as she rubbed her stomach.

  "I love you," I whispered as I gave her a kiss.

  "I love you too."

  Later that day, I went to the store and bought some pre-made salads for dinner. Fortunately, they're healthy, Aly's been craving salad, and the kids like it. We ate dinner and then I gave the kids a bath and got them dressed into their pajamas.

  "I think I'm going to go to bed," Aly yawned.

  "Alright babe," I smiled as I put Maisie to bed.

  I followed Aly to our room and she put on a t-shirt and took off her sweats.

  "Goodnight," I said as I gave her a kiss.

  "Goodnight Joe, love you," Aly said as she got into bed.

  "Love you too, goodnight Lia," I smiled and then planting a small kiss on Aly's stomach.

  I let Aly go to sleep, but I stayed up for a while. I layed on the livingroom sofa and went om my laptop after I made sure the kitchen was clean. I went on Twitter and Youtube. Mostly everything was the same, viewers asking for more videos, people asking for retweets and follows. I retweeted some of the tweets and followed some new fan accounts. After a while, I glanced at the time on my phone and it was half past 12 am. I shut down my laptop and decided to go to bed.

  I got into our room and stripped before getting into bed next to Aly. Aly was half asleep.

  "Joe," Aly whispered.

  "Yeah?"

  "I can't sleep," Aly said quietly.

  "I'm sorry babe," I said as I stroked her stomach.

  Soon enough, Aly did, in fact, fall asleep.

  The next morning, I woke up and Aly was still fast asleep. I quietly and gently got out of bed and slipped on a pair of sweats before checking on the kids. Fletcher was awake and playing on his bed.

  "Good morning Fletch," I smiled.

  "Daddy!" Fletcher squealed happily.

  He ran over to me and I picked him up.