Quriks

~~~~~~~~~~~~Deku POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woah everyone's quirks are so cool! I started to talk to this one guy who had a 'laser eye' quirk. HE CAN SHOOT RED LASERS OUT OF HIS EYES!!!!! That's such an awesome quirk. "Wow that's awesome!!" I praise the boy. He has pink hair. It was just an average boy hair cut though. His eyes were a bloodshot red and was taller then me.
"Haha thanks! Welp I gotta go, it was nice meeting you!" He replied and ran off to his class that were starting to huddle together. Oh so were our class. Welp. I walk off to our class and stand next to todoroki. "We have been here for at least 8 hours so we're going now, thank them for there hospitality."

We bow at the hero's "THANKYOU!" We all shout in unison. The other school were doing the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~No ones's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A girl with long blonde hair was walking backward talking to a few other people. Midoriya was already on the bus waiting for todoroki to join him. The girl backed into todoroki accidentally. Todoroki stumbled then turned around and gave the girl a glare. "Ahhh I'm sorry!" She apologised but before he could react, a white sparkly smoke cover his body making it hard to breath. It seemed to have come from the girl. Soon the smoke covered his entire body. It was almost suffocating the taller boy. "Omg my quirk must have activated when I bumped into you in omg!" She waned.

The smoke soon cleared and was revealing an odd site. There was no longer one bi coloured haired boy. There was now two boys. One with glossy white hair and shining grey eyes. The other with, fiery red hair  and deep blue eyes. "Wha..." the boy with white hair was shooketh. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!?!" The red-head shouted. "Ahhh IM SO SORRY MY QUIRK LEAKED DONT WORRY YOU WILL ONLY BE LIKE THAT FOR A WEEK YOU'LL BE OK!!!" She shouted back attempting to apologise.
aizawa ran toward the two, no sorry three. "TODOROKI HURRY THE FU- what?" He demanded but it soon turned into a confused face.

"S-SHE SPLIT ME...US IN TWO!!!!!" The boy with red hair screeched

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it for this chapter! I'll post the next one tomorrow. ToOdlEs 😗✌🏻