Momo?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Todoroki's POV~~~~~~~~~~~

I see momo sitting in my room...SMELLING MY CLOTHES?! What the actual fuck?! "WHAT THE FUCK?!" I shout at the black-haired girl. She looks up and glares at me with a smirk. "Oh hey shoto..." she said and stood up walking slowly towards me. I step back. She gets right up close to me and winks. I couldn't move. I was frozen.
She proceeds to graze one hand over the side of my face and the other one placed on my thigh. What the actual fuck? I pull away. "Oh come on, don't refuse!" And with that she forcefully pushed her lips against mine pushing me into the door.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME, BITCH!" I demand as I push her off. She stumbled onto the ground. I don't care. I run off. In search of my lovers dorm room. I find his door and push it open with eminence force. Little did I know he was standing in front of it. Fuck. He fell to the floor. "AHHH!" He yells before plummeting the floor of his bedroom. "Ohmygodohmygod izu I'm so so sorry I didn't mean to push you down, I didn't know you were in front of the door ahhhh I'm so sorry please forgive me. Are you ok? Are you hurt? You took quite the fall. Do you need me to take you too the nurses off-"

"It's ok it's ok I'm fine it's ok!" He stood up and faced me. "But what happened? I heard you scream."

"momo she was smelling my clothes and she kissed me but I pushed her off me!" I stumbled on my words. "Omg she did that!? I wouldn't have ever thought momo would ever do that!" He mumbled in frustration. "It's ok I'm fine she probably is too - not that I care- but I forgot pants." I ruffle his green missy hair. "You can borrow some of mine, they might be a bit small..." he walked off in search of pants that might fit him. "Here..." He handed some underwear that had ducks on them. The greenette looked away in embarrassment covering the red on his face.

"Thanks!" I quickly replied taking the underwear and walking to his bathroom. We finished changing and headed for the school. Since we lived in the dorms we were pretty much just a 2 min walk away.

~~~~~~~~~~No one's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They walked hand in hand to the school building. Once they arrived in school they headed into class 1-A as usual. They eventually parted and sat in their designated seats. Todoroki at the back next to Momo and Midoriya at the front next to Iida. (I don't actually know there seating arrangement so bare with me). Momo acted like nothing happened.
"Good morning todoroki!" She exclaimed with a little wave. Todoroki's just glared at her with intimidation.

"Right you little brats," Eraser Head stood up with one hand in his pocket and the other clutching a piece of paper. ( I would put his teaching name but I have no clue how to spell it 😗✌🏻) "we are going on a quick trip to ************ for training. I informed you about this last week, so I don't want any questions." He announced sternly.

Oh frick I forgot about that. Midoriya thought to himself, slightly worried but hey. what could go wrong? Well a few things really.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 564.

Ok so it's me, listen up bitches. I'm not good at suspense so yeah that's why it was so crappy. I'm not surprised this hasn't gotten like any reads cos it's just shit. Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter! Idk why I said that no one is actually reading this. Oh well. ✌🏻 peace.