And I oop-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Midoriya's PoV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up and feel two arms wrapped around me loosely and a head resting on mine. What the frick? (Our cinnamon roll is too pure to swear) w-who is this. Is it todo or roki? I open my eyes wide and notice that the body cling onto me is no other then todo. giving in to my fatigue I drift back to sleep, still with todo latched onto me. I didn't mind, nor did I have the strength to push him off me.

~~~~~~~~~~~No Ones PoV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Todo wakes up and remembers what happened last night. He held Midoriya closer and gently kissed his forehead. His enrapturing emerald eyes fluttered open. "Good morning, izu." I sat up and checked his phone, still clinging onto him. As much as I wanted to stay and cuddle him, it was already 9:30 and we needed to get up. Looking over at my izu, I notice he is already up and searching though his closet. I get up and hug him from behind, kissing his cheek ever so gently. "I'm gonna go get dressed." I say as I let go of him. "O-ok s-see you later." I reach for the handle and see myself out.

Roki busts out the room and yells "YOU BITCH!"
While pointing his finger at me. I walked straight past him and into the room. "Shhhhh you're gonna wake everyone up!" I whisper shouted. "FUCK YOU!" He yelled once again. "We're the same person, you pretty much said that to yourself." I reply calmly. "For fuck sake why did you go sleep with izu!? We both agreed that neither of us were sleeping with him!" He whisper-shouted finally taking other peoples rest into account. "Stop over reacting, you can sleep with him tonight." I suggested but he was having none of it. "That still doesn't mean you can just do what you want!" I just ignored him at that point. I soon realise that we probably can't go to school. "Uhhh roki?" I ask. "For fuck sake what?" He gave me a death stare. "Ummm can we go to school?" I turn around and face him.

"I mean probably not, but we can always ask." I say again since he want replying like the lil bitch he is. "Ok we'll ask aizawa." He replied sternly obviously not wanting to go to school in the first place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 405.

Umm holy fuck 44 reads!!!!! Tysm tysm!!!

This chapter was crap -just like the other ones- but I hope you liked it! Who ever you are.

ToOdlEs No0dlEs